Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 09:15 AM

Default Re: OOT heed my call

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, going with a female friend to pick out your clothes is almost always best, as long as you're smart enough not to pick a female that wants to make you look gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the problem. Girls know how to buy clothes for themselves. They have no idea how to buy guy clothes. The result is that you end up with "outfits" that will "look cute on you". Just go to the damn store and buy some normal guy clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls think everything is cute for gods sake. if a girl puts a guy in cute guys, that means he looks good. its as simple as that. girls def know what they're doing.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why? Take a girl you would be happy to hook up with. Let her dress you. Bingo bango bongo, you are now someone she would like to hook up with.

It's not rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're willing to walk around dressed like an idiot just to get laid. I outgrew that when I got out of highschool.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the problem. Girls know how to buy clothes for themselves. They have no idea how to buy guy clothes. The result is that you end up with "outfits" that will "look cute on you". Just go to the damn store and buy some normal guy clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can't find a single female friend that knows better than to put you in a metro striped shirt, there's an extremely high chance that you're a tool who would enjoy it anyways.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
girls think everything is cute for gods sake. if a girl puts a guy in cute guys, that means he looks good. its as simple as that. girls def know what they're doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

no. more than likely what it will mean is that you look like a metrosexual idiot.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no. more than likely what it will mean is that you look like a metrosexual idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK you have a brain to say "no I don't like that shirt it's too metro." Really, it's quite easy. I'd say I got about 80% of what a girl picked out, and said no to some of it. I'm very happy with the clothes I left with though and would not have selected clothing nearly as well w/o female help.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:23 AM

Old 08-17-2005, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're willing to walk around dressed like an idiot just to get laid. I outgrew that when I got out of highschool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, my apologies jake. I didn't realise you have a better idea than the female population of what looks 'hot' on a guy.

[ QUOTE ]

OK you have a brain to say "no I don't like that shirt it's too metro." Really, it's quite easy. I'd say I got about 80% of what a girl picked out, and said no to some of it. I'm very happy with the clothes I left with though and would not have selected clothing nearly as well w/o female help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids nails it again. You don't have to buy everything they suggest.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:42 AM

Get 2-3 of everything and maximize the time between laundry.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:44 AM

For cool/trendy clothes, the two stores that were the best are Gap and American Eagle. I was at Filenes (which I've heard is closing sometime soon) and they had a line of Napoleon Dynamite clothing. I should've bought the Liger t-shirt.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, my apologies jake. I didn't realise you have a better idea than the female population of what looks 'hot' on a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. That's my point. I don't dress to "look hot".