Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 02:22 AM

Default Re: Dating and rejection

Trying to make it seem like you want something more makes you seem desperate. A big time author even suggests mentioning to her that she would make a very good friend and things like that. This gets the girl thinking "What's wrong with me?" and "Is this guy so in control of his life that he doesn't even care what happens here?" Females like a challenge, they will tell you otherwise, but they lie.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your mistake was asking her how she felt about the pre-date. It seemed like it was obvious to you how she was feeling. Your insecure questioning and need for 100% confirmation turned her off.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-12-2005, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerdamage.com/fc/bruiser500/

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... hahahah.. sorry Bruiser, but it was kinda funny.

Lawrence
Old 08-12-2005, 02:45 AM

Make sure you are not coming off too needy and desperate. It is important to make her know you like her and not to lie or manipulate, but it will scare women away if you try to get too close too fast.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your mistake was asking her how she felt about the pre-date. It seemed like it was obvious to you how she was feeling. Your insecure questioning and need for 100% confirmation turned her off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly said
Old 08-12-2005, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm feeling rather bold and decide to see how she's feeling about the pre-date. She says, "Can I be honest? I really want to keep hanging out as buds, but there's no spark for me."

[/ QUOTE ]

Iif you are looking to date on a serious level, goto www.eharmony.com. The other dating sites are nothing more than cash milking cows for chumps like you.

Lawrence
Old 08-12-2005, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I'm feeling rather bold and decide to see how she's feeling about the pre-date. She says, "Can I be honest? I really want to keep hanging out as buds, but there's no spark for me."

[/ QUOTE ]

Iif you are looking to date on a serious level, goto www.eharmony.com. The other dating sites are nothing more than cash milking cows for chumps like you.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Just signed up for it this morning! It seems to attract more mature and relationship-minded people, although it's obviously too soon for me to attempt to draw any sort of conclusions.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:02 AM

Isn't that site expensive, I'm too lazy to go look.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:05 AM

$99 for 3 months, $49 (or maybe $45) for 1. They have a 7-day money back trial policy, so I'd like to see if there's one or two I like and can start communicating with them outside the system before the first week's up.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:07 AM

Who the hell knows what she's thinking exactly?

I don't think you should wait two weeks before calling her up and asking to perhaps do something but this should definitely be worth a follow-up on your end.

You could suggest a few different things to do. A couple could be more friend oriented and a couple a bit more romantic. Make sure there is alcohol available at some point during any of these activities.

The 'connection' with her will only be awkward if you feel uncertain about this thing. From what you've said, there is no uncertainty in your mind...she's curvy in the right places, has a killer smile and sounds like you definitely enjoyed her personality. Just go after her in a relax manner.

Also, let her actions dictate how she is really feeling rather than her words. Many woman will constantly say things that they may even truly believe as the fact of the matter but end up doing completely the opposite. It is illogical and irrational but when feelings are involved, these things happen.

Gl and make sure to let her know you had 15 tackles for losses in '95, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Yugoslav