Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Matusow Hand, $50/$100 NL, UltimateBet

no man, it wasn't tilt. i think he put hassan on 46 and the all in was a bluff representing 69. sadly it didn't work since hassan had the nuts. he prolly lays down 46 here though, right?
Old 08-08-2005, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where does matusow makes his money if he comes to UB just to tilt and play like a donk?

[/ QUOTE ]

What was donkish here? The flop call is tenuous, but Hassan can definitely make a move there w/ less than AA. On the turn, he's in for the ride w/ his set.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no man, it wasn't tilt. i think he put hassan on 46 and the all in was a bluff representing 69. sadly it didn't work since hassan had the nuts. he prolly lays down 46 here though, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? 46 lays down here zero percent. What are you guys smoking? This was a pretty basic hand, just for a lot of money. Everyone in that game goes broke here w/ top pair or bottom straight vs. top straight.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where does matusow makes his money if he comes to UB just to tilt and play like a donk?

[/ QUOTE ]

What was donkish here? The flop call is tenuous, but Hassan can definitely make a move there w/ less than AA. On the turn, he's in for the ride w/ his set.

[/ QUOTE ]

hm el d you're losing it. or maybe kane has just gotten too serious for his own good that now his sarcasm flies over everyone's head. kane, post more funny sh-it from now on.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? 46 lays down here zero percent. What are you guys smoking? This was a pretty basic hand, just for a lot of money. Everyone in that game goes broke here w/ top pair or bottom straight vs. top straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

That has to be a jopke
Old 08-08-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hm el d you're losing it. or maybe kane has just gotten too serious for his own good that now his sarcasm flies over everyone's head. kane, post more funny sh-it from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, well, now I have absolutely no idea who is serious and who is joking in the thread.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:45 PM

I don't know. I guess I don't play this high limit, but most people go broke on this board especially after putting in 1400 pf with AA. Hmmm...1400 pf with 69 ........I wish I had that kind of money.

I guess H@LL knows if he hits on one of Mike's big hands he's taking his whole stack. Puts in 1400 on a 5 to 1 shot and takes what 20 times his bet back.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:20 PM

really hard to flop the nuts with 69o...

so what did they have? i think were tightening their hand range way too much in general

id guess one set, not two
Old 08-08-2005, 06:36 PM

Some of these posts are jokes right??? 4 handed, you guys play this hand any different??? yes the flopped str8 could of waited till turn to ck raise, but on the flop is fine too. Reasoning being for turn scare cards/build pot vs. obvious overpair. I'm confused, if anyone thinks any bluffing was happening you need your head checked.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:50 PM

Hassan is Hallingol on pokerstars. He had 96s. Pretty sick, isn't it?