Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Rezman46

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So when you have 5300 posts these type of remarks are allowed but not when you have 30? cmon

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not at all what I said nor what I implied.

[ QUOTE ]
No, its just that sometimes it seems the appropriate word to describe someone and this was one of those times.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's really not. It wasn't a funny a statement. I wasn't getting picky about rules or grammar or anything like that. It just wasn't a funny statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok to prove these both, please now go rip on your buddies CMI, SippinSoma, and RMarotti who are all making the same unrelated joke in their avatars/location. But you won't do that cuz they're a part of your clique and thats not how things are done in the small stakes clique. You all seem to enjoy ripping on kurosh and clayton and hey thats fine, but someone who doesnt have a ton of posts makes a joke about Klepton and we'd better ignore him now?

cmon get off the elitist trip that your little group of self appointed leaders of small stakes as a whole seem to be on lately.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:23 AM

The only way to settle this dispute is a HU limit holdem grudge match.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So when you have 5300 posts these type of remarks are allowed but not when you have 30? cmon

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not at all what I said nor what I implied.

[ QUOTE ]
No, its just that sometimes it seems the appropriate word to describe someone and this was one of those times.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's really not. It wasn't a funny a statement. I wasn't getting picky about rules or grammar or anything like that. It just wasn't a funny statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok to prove these both, please now go rip on your buddies CMI, SippinSoma, and RMarotti who are all making the same unrelated joke in their avatars/location. But you won't do that cuz they're a part of your clique and thats not how things are done in the small stakes clique. You all seem to enjoy ripping on kurosh and clayton and hey thats fine, but someone who doesnt have a ton of posts makes a joke about Klepton and we'd better ignore him now?

[/ QUOTE ]

The avatar/locations are funny because they were in the context of that thread; it helped that it came from people that have good relationships with Klepton. Klepton told me that he didn't like that the bike story was going to become his thing. I already told CMI Friday (and he will confirm this; I would paste my AIM log from Friday but I don't know where it's stored on my hard drive) that I didn't think the avatar/locations were a good idea given that Klepton wasn't happy with the reaction to his post. CMI told me that it was Klepton's idea in the first place and was cool with it.

Any rips on kurosh were in always in context. The post that generated this chain of posts between you and I wasn't. That's why it wasn't funny.

[ QUOTE ]
cmon get off the elitist trip that your little group of self appointed leaders of small stakes as a whole seem to be on lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not an elitist trip. I said his statement just wasn't funny. And it wasn't.

Your reaction to my not finding something funny is pretty funny though.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Any rips on kurosh were in always in context.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, and neither are the constant ones on ClaytonN
Old 08-07-2005, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only way to settle this dispute is a HU limit holdem grudge match.

[/ QUOTE ]

+EV
Old 08-07-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really just being an argumentative nit and that's pretty funny.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG HU
Old 08-07-2005, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG HU

[/ QUOTE ]

omg no way you'd die cause I have like 80 billion datamined hands on you and since you don't use a HUD you'd die. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 09:56 AM

I wasn't trying to "fit in". I was amused that you got on your high horse to call out some dude for being a jerk at the tables, including trying to humiliate him with a hand post, yet people that got upset about Klepton's past were sanctimonious douchebags.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't trying to "fit in". I was amused that you got on your high horse to call out some dude for being a jerk at the tables, including trying to humiliate him with a hand post, yet people that got upset about Klepton's past were sanctimonious douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been discussed in this forum dozens of times that it is completely appropriate to post threads pointing out that a 2+2er is acting inappropriately at the tables. The health of our games is important. A member of our communinity was acting in manner that doesn't maintain the health of said games. It should be pointed out as it may have some chance of correcting his behavior and deterring others from repeating similar behavior in the future.

And it wasn't people that got upset that I called sanctimonious douchebags. I was upset when I first learned about his past. It was people that decided to act as if they are perfect and took a judgemental moral high ground and completely overlooked the obvious point of his point that I called sanctimonious douchebags.