Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Re: 14 more marines dead ...

Wow thats some harsh words, you can't plan for everything that goes on in a war, there has never been such a thing as a perfect war. I think the Iraq war was justified, but I think its a fair debate to talk about post occupation. Obiously it's not working out like we wanted but thats war so deal with it. Many people did know this was going to happen, maybe not to this extent, but neither did anyone of us. Its easy to monday night quarterback it, I think Americans should be supporting the troops and not saying things that would imply the death of these soilders is not justified. Thats the main reason they all vote republican, many of these soilders are tired of the left talking about what a waste this war is along with comrads they have lost in this war. It does no good to wine and complain about it, but make suggestion on what to do. I get tired of the same old crap like lets "cut and run" and things of that nature. Some complaining and offer real solution.

Something Michael Savage said makes a lot of sence regarding this war. The govt should issue war bonds, so people who support the war could buy them the ones who dont shouldn't buy them. This seems like a good solution to a small problem in the big picture. These are the type of things the left should be talking about, SOLUTIONS. If you ask a liberal to give you a solution they will just tell you whats wrong with the republicans solution and offer nothing of their own, didn't work out too well for Kerry now did it, thats why your party is going down the tubs. Americans are tired of this negative crap.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:18 AM

Could you make a tiny bit of effort to read your posts before posting them, so you could remove the most egregious grammatical, spelling and just general errors? It hurts my eyes to read them.

Monday night quarterbacking should be monday morning quarterbacking. Perhaps you're thinking of Monday Night Football? Just one example of why your posts are painful to read.

That said, good post.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:19 AM

Wow he dodged the question again, wooo this guy is an A+ liberal who has no idea what he's talking about. The liberal party is going down the tubes because they are always ANGRY, you ask for a solution they yell about whats wrong with the republicans solutions. You guys need to get a grip.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:20 AM

No sorry I wont do that, if thats the only thing you can pick on in my articles that means you can't debate me.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No sorry I wont do that, if thats the only thing you can pick on in my articles that means you can't debate me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really testing my patience. I don't want to DEBATE you. I agree with the points made in your post. But you do no service to the conservative side when you make sloppy posts that look like a third grader wrote them. It's embarrassing.

Stop using the comma instead of a semicolon. Pick up a copy of Rules for Writers.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:21 AM

I nominate you as the dumbest poster in the history of 2+2. Yea I can play those children games with you too. Oh I know you are but what am I.....
Old 08-04-2005, 01:22 AM

I'm sorry, for a forum I dont make an attempt to gramatically correct any of my posts, substance is what counts.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I nominate you as the dumbest poster in the history of 2+2. Yea I can play those children games with you too. Oh I know you are but what am I.....

[/ QUOTE ]

NO, you can't do that either.

At least Niss makes an effort to have his posts free of terrible grammatical and spelling errors. I don't agree with his posts most of the time, but at least he puts some effort into them.

Your posts remind me a lot of JaxMike's posts. They were rambling, incoherent rants and they were just painful to read. I suspect that most posters in this forum feel the same way about your posts.

By the way, your supply side paper that you e-mailed to me was the exact same way. You are in serious need of remedial instruction.

To be brutally honest, your posts sound like they're taken right off Fox News. You probably watch some shows on there, then you soak up some of the information, then finally you post it on here.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: I Second

We should start a thread dealing with Clinton letting terrorism get out of hand in the first place.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:26 AM

Whats your deal? Seriously.... ooh I'm sorry I forgot a comma, oooh I'm sorry I forgot the "'" in can't. Give it a rest, half the stuff is just careless mistakes, this is not an essay contest.