Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Partymine expiry

That's good news. I was wondering if the bug you found was the same that I was experiencing. Basically PartyMine works fine on all of the skins if none of them have the "exclude skin" box checked. But if I check the "exclude skin" box for empire and then try to run partymine while empire is still open then partymine won't work. The same thing occurs if I start partymine then open empire partymine stops working.

Another thing I was thinking was it would be really nice if possible, if you could put in a requirement to for the maximum number of players at the table, for example you could have tables open with 3-5 people.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:18 PM

A couple things I have PartyMinev0.91 Beta on one machine and on another machine the one where I do all my dataming 24/7 I have PartyMine v0.8 Beta. I have never had any probelms at all up until 2-3 days ago..I now have a bug where if I enable the 5 skins I'm datamining(PokerNow,Empire,EuroBet,Intertops and Multi) I'm only able to datamine Empire-very strange. I then excluded Empire and the other 4 skins ran smoothly. I then again included Empire to the 4 other skins and still no go -Empire will not datamine-seems to want to datamine only by itself. I've been using v0.8 for 5-6 weeks if I recall with zero problems up until this strange glitch.

As for the above posters mention of a bug where if any skin is excluded PartyMine wont run that has not been the case for me. I also have Party excluded because you cant run Party and PokerNow simultaneously without a hassle. It's interesting TMFS9 is noticing some funky related issues with Empire as well-sounds as thu Empire may have modified something but I have not had an Empire update since the last update when all other Party skins were updated. Is it possible Empire could modify their software w/o an update?

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing I was thinking was it would be really nice if possible, if you could put in a requirement to for the maximum number of players at the table, for example you could have tables open with 3-5 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked Prod1gy about this a a couple months ago I think it would be a great feature.

Another feature which should be enabled is that players who may have multiple accounts at the same skin should be able to datamine more than just one account at that skin..that is a huge enhancement.

I already donated and I'm looking forward to the new version.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:33 PM

Another feature request: Have PartyMine open the skins for you.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:23 PM

When datamining more than one skin, do you do it on the same PC?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:42 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he said that he doesn't want to do this because peoplehad expressed concerns that he was using the program to hack into their computers or steal their passwords or something. the way ti si now, there is no concern, since the skisn are already open when the program is opened
Old 08-05-2005, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When datamining more than one skin, do you do it on the same PC?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea
Old 08-10-2005, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to clean up one or two more bugs in the app I have recently found, and then I will distribute a version 1.0.

[/ QUOTE ]Any update on this message from a week ago? My version just expired, and on load gives me instructions to "Please purchase the full version." Believe me, I'd like to. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If I donate now, can I get the non-expirey version?
-Sam
Old 08-10-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
he said that he doesn't want to do this because peoplehad expressed concerns that he was using the program to hack into their computers or steal their passwords or something. the way ti si now, there is no concern, since the skisn are already open when the program is opened

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Partymine would just hit "enter" on the login screen. There's no way to retrieve the clear-text from the "*****" in the password box, is there? (I know there ARE apps where you can copy-paste out of that box. I haven't tested with Party.)

Seems like a useful feature being held back by silly paranoia.
-Sam
Old 08-10-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am going to clean up one or two more bugs in the app I have recently found, and then I will distribute a version 1.0.

[/ QUOTE ]Any update on this message from a week ago? My version just expired, and on load gives me instructions to "Please purchase the full version." Believe me, I'd like to. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If I donate now, can I get the non-expirey version?
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine will expire in 2 days, I would also like to buy a non-expirey version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2005, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine will expire in 2 days, I would also like to buy a non-expirey version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And, in my landmark first post, I would also like to say that this program f-ing rules and even though I only play NL $25 and 2/4 I'd pay for it. Mine expired too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]