Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: New Incidents Reported In London

[ QUOTE ]
Kill ALL the muslims now. Yeah that's what I said, kill the bastards before they kill all of us. Just wait until they get a nuclear bomb - then all hell will really break loose..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hail Hitler !!
Old 07-21-2005, 10:22 AM

Ever think that Hitler was maybe 50 years ahead of anyone else on the planet ? I mean we got Muslims or Arabs declaring Jihad on us.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ever think that Hitler was maybe 50 years ahead of anyone else on the planet ? I mean we got Muslims or Arabs declaring Jihad on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

fantastic insight
Old 07-21-2005, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kill ALL the muslims now. Yeah that's what I said, kill the bastards before they kill all of us. Just wait until they get a nuclear bomb - then all hell will really break loose..

[/ QUOTE ]

You think this is crazy?

When/if the first suicide bomb goes off in America, there will be a slew of idiots with guns looking to start knocking off anyone who looks of Arab descent or of Muslim faith, including people from India, etc. who are genuinely peaceful.

America is home to plenty of rednecks, psychos, nutjobs, gangstas and weak-thinking policemen. I'm not even Arab and I fear a gross backlash.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't need to be Arab to fear this, just human.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:51 AM

Reading the reports, it sounds like at least one of the bombers f-ed up, and then ran out of the tunnel when his bombs didn't detonate. I am surprised that Londoners didn't beat the living sh*t out of this guy. If this happened in NYC, the guy would have gotten seriously f-ed up.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:25 PM

If 9/11 didn't cause the rednecks to go hunting down Muslims in the streets, I doubt a suicide bomber would make this happen. There were a few isolated incidents of mosques getting vandalized, and I'm sure there was a lot of bigotry towards Muslims in the days and weeks after 9/11, but not the "idiots running around with guns looking to kill anyone who looks Muslim" that you were describing. If 9/11 couldn't make this happen, a few suicide bombers won't either.

That's not to say that there wouldn't be a huge fallout from such an event happening on American soil, I just think that the government would be the entity retaliating, and not bands of angry citizens.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please reinsert your head back into your ass and seriously consider neutering yourself to ensure you do not reproduce.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:39 PM

9/11 did result in attacks on the muslim (and other vaguuely simmilar minorities such as sikh) communities.

However, given that the fundamentalists in charge of the States have been demonising muslim terrorists for the last four years, there's now more of a culture in which it is OK to hate Muslim terrorists (the two words are now indelibly linked in a worrying number of people's minds so to some of them Muslim = Terrorist, no ifs buts or maybes.

A small hateful minority will attack, a significantly larger dislike-ful minority will think / say that the Muslims got what they deserved.

BTW Hopey, nobody said that the governments wouldn't be the "idiots with guns"
Old 07-21-2005, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
9/11 did result in attacks on the muslim (and other vaguuely simmilar minorities such as sikh) communities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I remember some morans spray painting some hindu temple deal by our house in St. Louis. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2005, 01:08 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
America is home to plenty of rednecks, psychos, nutjobs, gangstas and weak-thinking policemen. I'm not even Arab and I fear a gross backlash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thank God we have reasonable-minded people like yourself to keep us in line.