Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars: I want a $12,000/year bonus. Would you please?.

I'm interested.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:38 PM

Hmmm, sure seems like there is alot of interest in playing 120k hands at poker sites in exchange for a paid WSOP seat and Vegas trip. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal to me. I might consider it.

Mr. True, are you paying attention?
Old 07-21-2005, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, sure seems like there is alot of interest in playing 120k hands at poker sites in exchange for a paid WSOP seat and Vegas trip. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal to me. I might consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if some site (any site) actually gives me the opportunity, you have 50 bucks coming your way for getting the idea off the ground.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. But I want the bonus at Stars not at Prima.

I also would like them to make the first offer, after thinking hard on it. IMO Party wasted an excellent opportunity when I first gave them the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, now you are the one who is wasting an excellent opportunity.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be willing to do this, but I would need several months to play that many hands. If any sites would like to send me to WSOP for playing 120k hands or similar offer, please contact me.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And if some site (any site) actually gives me the opportunity, you have 50 bucks coming your way for getting the idea off the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! All donations would be appreciated and accepted.

Hey, here's an idea. What if a poker site would agree to send 120 players to the WSOP in exchange for 120k hands and a $ 50.00 fee?

Each player could pay the site a $ 50.00 fee for the opportunity which in turn the site would match it making a total of 12K, which in turn they would use this fund to send yours truly to next year's WSOP. Why, you ask should I be so fortunate? Well, I am the "father" of the idea and could you imagine the attention a poker site would receive if they sent an entire team of O Doyles to the WSOP next year?

Who's listening out there?
Old 07-21-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'll play 100k or 120k hands of 2/4 LHE or .5/1 NLHE for a 12k bonus. I think best would be to do 120k hands for entry +travel and hotel for WSOP or you can take 10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this way too...I'll do it twice, take the cash the first time and the entry the second....maybe I'll do it a third time if I'm bored. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2005, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! All donations would be appreciated and accepted.

Hey, here's an idea. What if a poker site would agree to send 120 players to the WSOP in exchange for 120k hands and a $ 50.00 fee?

Each player could pay the site a $ 50.00 fee for the opportunity which in turn the site would match it making a total of 12K, which in turn they would use this fund to send yours truly to next year's WSOP. Why, you ask should I be so fortunate? Well, I am the "father" of the idea and could you imagine the attention a poker site would receive if they sent an entire team of O Doyles to the WSOP next year?

Who's listening out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! (Poker sites are you paying attention?) It looks like there is already seven players (If I counted correctly) out there that are interested in playing 120k hands for a WSOP seat. (Sorry Baulucky, did not mean to turn your 12k bonus post into a WSOP bonus thread) But, there does seem to be more interest for a WSOP seat and I think (know) a poker site would get much more mileage out of sending 120 players to the WSOP and instead of giving them a 12k bonus.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:45 AM

I agree, this could be an excellent opportunity for a site to get something going, and they should work on it soon.

120,000 hands over several months would be perfectly reasonable and just as good financially for the site. The 6 or 7 week challenge thing was cool and exciting once, but I really dont' recommend it if you enjoy your sanity.

It could be structured so that the site gets all or most of its outlay for sending the players from the rake generated, and gives them a team presence at the WSOP.

I'm all for it.

Shauna
Old 07-22-2005, 12:52 AM

120K hands is 10K a month, the buy in is 10K, there's some nice symmetry there.

Now someone make this happen.