Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Do you hate most of your opponents?

[ QUOTE ]
Okayyyy then. Try this one. Go f*** yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Timeless comedy at its best.

Oh, and 2CallzU or whatever your name is, point us to your best most contributing post in the forum (considering you have 70 odd and half are insulting others, shouldnt be too hard).

Bigwig could do the same (just would take longer) and then we'll see what we see.

I just want to see eastbay, aleo, lori, curtains or the shadow come in here and Pwn both of you.

Phill
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you don't watch seinfeld, eh?

it's a classic comeback line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, someone got it.

Serious note #1--I was posting about something psychological. I really dislike my opponents. I want to beat their heads in. Much like an athletic competition. I was wondering if others felt the same way.

Serious note #2--Aleo's guide sucks for anyone past the absolute beginning stages. There. I said it.

My posts crush his guide.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey, 1997 called. It wants it's sense of humor back. In response to the other guy who was trying to teach me some sort of ropes..er....or somthing..in regards to you helping me with my game and being respected and such. I was simply saying that you in particular haven't posted anything that has struck my eye or improved my game. The only post you've made that has caught my eye has been this subpar, meaningless one. But I guess because you have "contributed" to this forum so much, you can do this and get away with it? I guess this is what he was saying. Okayyy then.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics: Even if you win you're still retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who's aruging?

I'm busy drinking, smoking, and beating the hell out of PP/Empire's players.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to see eastbay, aleo, lori, curtains or the shadow come in here and Pwn both of you.

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Christ, name someone challenging.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If I was at the poker table with you right now I would push into you with any face cause you are on TILT right now. Next you'll pull out some lame yo mama joke as though you've just now finally seen White Men Can't Jump...or HOuse Party ...one of the two.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If I was at the poker table with you right now I would push into you with any face cause you are on TILT right now. Next you'll pull out some lame yo mama joke as though you've just now finally seen White Men Can't Jump...or HOuse Party ...one of the two.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to join any table of mine you wish.

EDIT--Hey, that was my 2000th post.

Wanna play heads up?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and 2CallzU or whatever your name is, point us to your best most contributing post in the forum (considering you have 70 odd and half are insulting others, shouldnt be too hard).

Bigwig could do the same (just would take longer) and then we'll see what we see.

Phill

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know but i could probably link you ten posts better than this one. And your posts..well..I haven't seen too many of yours either but you can stick up for bigwig all you want, it won't change my mind about this post right here, which is the issue in the first place. Nice to see that bigwig has backers though. I guess I got about 1000 more posts to go until I can post anything I'd like and people will support me! I can't wait!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

If I was at the poker table with you right now I would push into you with any face cause you are on TILT right now. Next you'll pull out some lame yo mama joke as though you've just now finally seen White Men Can't Jump...or HOuse Party ...one of the two.

Wanna play heads up?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm afraid I'd puncture a gaping hole in your ego and you'd end up bleeding pride all over the table.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Phill

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know but i could probably link you ten posts better than this one. And your posts..well..I haven't seen too many of yours either but you can stick up for bigwig all you want, it won't change my mind about this post right here, which is the issue in the first place. Nice to see that bigwig has backers though. I guess I got about 1000 more posts to go until I can post anything I'd like and people will support me! I can't wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's the issue, chachi.

While there is certainly a bit of board heirarchy going on around here, I don't think it applies to your attacks on my posts. Rather, it seems that you've made it your personal crusade to deride this thread, which is relatively marginal at it's best, but completely harmless at it's worst.

So, you sort of look like a jackass. Perhaps George Bush could use you to muddy the waters.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

If I was at the poker table with you right now I would push into you with any face cause you are on TILT right now. Next you'll pull out some lame yo mama joke as though you've just now finally seen White Men Can't Jump...or HOuse Party ...one of the two.

Wanna play heads up?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm afraid I'd puncture a gaping hole in your ego and you'd end up bleeding pride all over the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mistake my pride for your green.

Ship it!!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that's the issue, chachi.

While there is certainly a bit of board heirarchy going on around here, I don't think it applies to your attacks on my posts. Rather, it seems that you've made it your personal crusade to deride this thread, which is relatively marginal at it's best, but completely harmless at it's worst.

So, you sort of look like a jackass. Perhaps George Bush could use you to muddy the waters.

[/ QUOTE ] Look like a jackass?!! haha! To who? A bunch of number crunching cyber nerds? Hey..boo hoo. You got flamed by a newbie, journeyman or whatever. Deal with it man.
Closed Thread