Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars view on datamining/huds

That sounds fine to me, all people want is the knowledge to operate within the rules.

Mack
Old 07-14-2005, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That sounds fine to me, all people want is the knowledge to operate within the rules.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-14-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. I'm in favor of PE, but beyond that I just want to know what the exact rules are. I can disagree with a rule and still honor it, but I do have to know what the rule is.

I get the distinct feeling that if Pokerstars made a decision, I wouldn't be left wondering what it was tht prompted them to send me a warning. They'd say it explicitly.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. I'm in favor of PE, but beyond that I just want to know what the exact rules are. I can disagree with a rule and still honor it, but I do have to know what the rule is.

I get the distinct feeling that if Pokerstars made a decision, I wouldn't be left wondering what it was tht prompted them to send me a warning. They'd say it explicitly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed 100%. Clarity is the name of the game. Until Party makes its stance clear, whatever that stance is, I'm not playing another hand there.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clarity is the name of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

If our view on third-party software is to change in the future then you will be INTIMATED before the future happens so that you will know of those changes that will be different from any past policies.
We reserve the right to look at past policies and make adjustments to those regarding such third-party programs that may give an unfair advantage to those using the products against those who do not use the products and are expecting a fair game.
Again, if our policy on the usage of such 3rd-party products changes then you will be intimated about such changes and until then we kindly request that you refrain from using the programs that we don't want you to use in order to safely be within our guidelines because we reserve the right to confiscate the funds from any account of an individual found to be using such products, especially if they have already been intimated about the prohibitory nature of usage of such products in the past.

Also - don't give your password out to anyone.

Good luck at the tables!!

Thanks,
Party support