Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Jerk on Party

Well handled, what a douchebag. However, ow whenever I'm stuck in traffic, dealing with a dipshit cashier in a store or in some other frustrating environment, I'm going to respond by yelling "Heads up [censored], I'll bring 2k LOLOLOL."

Some people are just pathetic.

Good luck all,
Matt
Old 07-04-2005, 11:04 PM

P.S. I know this is a nutty thought but just imagine someone actually did take this moron's offer about the home address and he gave them the real one and the person rang the doorbell and shot him dead. Personally I think that person should be pardoned since they've rid the world of a major [censored] who's obviously got some psychological problems. Any thoughts?
Old 07-04-2005, 11:20 PM

Haha, he didn't raise pocket jacks preflop, and got burned. nh.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This also seems to describe about 1/20 players I encounter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 1 out of 20?! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I gotta start playing wherever you are.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:15 AM

For one thing, you told him to eat sht and die, so you are a hypocrite with no right to complain to management about him. Secondly, you sound like a wimp who isn't very sure of himself if you didn't accept his challenge to play heads up. If you aren't willing to accept a challenge like that, then you aren't as good as you probably think you are, and you need to just close your mouth. Next time just shut the f up and let the guy tilt his money away. If your intention was to tilt him a little further, fine, but it doesn't sound like that's the kind of person you are. You sound more like the whiney little wimpy type, that likes to cry to mommy when the other kids curse but then you do it yourself when you're all alone.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For one thing, you told him to eat sht and die, so you are a hypocrite with no right to complain to management about him. Secondly, you sound like a wimp who isn't very sure of himself if you didn't accept his challenge to play heads up. If you aren't willing to accept a challenge like that, then you aren't as good as you probably think you are, and you need to just close your mouth. Next time just shut the f up and let the guy tilt his money away. If your intention was to tilt him a little further, fine, but it doesn't sound like that's the kind of person you are. You sound more like the whiney little wimpy type, that likes to cry to mommy when the other kids curse but then you do it yourself when you're all alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
That was unnecessarily harsh.
Edit: Are you Hellmouth?
Old 07-05-2005, 12:25 AM

lol. That was my intention so this guy would get it. Otherwise he might have his jaw wired shut someday. Unless he only does this type of thing online which I suspect is the case.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But seriously, I see no point in reporting someone that you quite clearly provoked yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

He was doing this long before I said anything.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotohellmuth, is that you?

I was just pissed off that he was ruining the table. He had been berating the fish for a couple orbits before I said anything.

I don't care if you think I'm a wimp or disagree with how I handled it. This is the internet. You can claim you're tough or call someone a sissy... it doesn't mean anything in real life. This guy was threatening a good game. That's all that matters.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:47 AM

Ok, here's the thing. Don't be pissed off, or do be pissed off at him. Doesn't really matter. You chiding him is not going to convince him of the error of his ways. Trust me on that. If anything, you will make him worse. And I VERY rarely see fish leave because a player is busting on them like this guy was. 99% of them just ignore them and keep playing, and keep playing shtty, because that's all fish know how to do even if they are being taught. So it is best to just ignore the guy, or better yet to talk smack to him like you did, but with the intention of tilting him further. Not to report him to management because you're a little 5th grade tattle tell. If you really are doing this to take the high road, then next time don't say anything to him and report him. If you're smart, you'll antagonize him a little more and then take all his money. But don't pretend like you are preserving the integrity of the game or something. that's a joke