Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Results after 500 200+15\'s

[ QUOTE ]
#played - 500
# to go - 500
ROI - 17.98%
Net Profit - $19,330
$ per SNG - $38.66
Time played - 50 hours 47 minutes
Hourly Wage - $380.89
1st/2nd/3rd - 65/67/53
ITM - 37%

Note that all these numbers are before rakeback. Also, keep reading my blog for more detail.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZJ i want yer babies. actually, they would be ugly, so i dont. holla
Old 06-26-2005, 06:09 PM

Hey ZJ,

If it wasn't you, but some random poster, I'd say a) the games are probably getting pretty fishy lately, b) good chance you are running super hot, c) you are miscounting your numbers somewhere (forgetting some 100 games you finished out of the money... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

But since it's you, all I'd say is: excellent results. You probably know how much of it is running hot and/or facing exceptionally weak opposition. I hope you'll succeed in keeping such $$/H for the rest this quest, which will be quite amazing.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy sh%t.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-26-2005, 06:25 PM

P Mantis, what is the deal with the lego man as your avatar? And where is Nonidana nagaraya? Is it still something like 6,000 km from Vegas?

Scuba
Old 06-26-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey ZJ,

If it wasn't you, but some random poster, I'd say a) the games are probably getting pretty fishy lately, b) good chance you are running super hot, c) you are miscounting your numbers somewhere (forgetting some 100 games you finished out of the money... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

But since it's you, all I'd say is: excellent results. You probably know how much of it is running hot and/or facing exceptionally weak opposition. I hope you'll succeed in keeping such $$/H for the rest this quest, which will be quite amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm running well or not. I've certainly had some super heaters in this stretch, but I've also had a -6k downswing, as well as a couple of other rough stretches.

As for forgetting results, I keep track of the $ in my account, and match up the $ to my spreadsheet at the end of each session to see if I've missed any. I have missed a few, but I went back and entered them in as losses every time. That has happened about 4 or 5 times so far.

Unfortunately that means my exact finish distribution will be impossible to get, but at least all my ITM figures are correct.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:29 PM

Eurobet is allowing people to have more than one account through affiliates. I know cause I am doing this. You download a special program of the client that lets you log into your first account and then you double click on the Eurobet icon again and out pops your next account. It's pretty sweet.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet is allowing people to have more than one account through affiliates. I know cause I am doing this. You download a special program of the client that lets you log into your first account and then you double click on the Eurobet icon again and out pops your next account. It's pretty sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing unique to eurobet.. you can do it on empire as well, and im sure there is some proggy floating around for other skins.. holla
Old 06-26-2005, 07:20 PM

Zee,
Would you ever be willing to post a complete hand history from one of your SnG's? I think others ont his forum would like that as well.
Thanks.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
P Mantis, what is the deal with the lego man as your avatar? And where is Nonidana nagaraya? Is it still something like 6,000 km from Vegas?

Scuba

[/ QUOTE ]

It's complicated. Here are a few hints:

You've probably noticed that it is essentially a headless lego-man (lego-knight, actually), or at least: his ORIGINAL head is missing. Well,

"The male praying mantis has arguably the most dangerous sex life of anyone in the animal kingdom. He risks decapitation and death to reproduce. If his mate is hungry, she is likely to snack on her partner's head".

Now, one of the strangest and bizarrely looking Mantids (plural of Mantis) is the Wandering Violin Mantis, of Sri-Lanka. "Nonidana nagaraya" is "the city that never sleeps" in Sinhala (the language of Sri-Lanka), which refers to the loud, drunken, poor, rotten suburbs, in which the Wandering Violin Mantis casts fear into the hearts of everybody.

However, I don't live there at all and never did. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I'm still at that other place, far away from Vegas (much much more than 6000 km away).

There are many more reasons and stories behind all this. Some are very boring. But it is all too OT I think. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zee,
Would you ever be willing to post a complete hand history from one of your SnG's? I think others ont his forum would like that as well.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but the last thing I want is for people to know how I play.