Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 01:21 AM

Default Re: It feels like I\'m dying.

The last 3 times I called getting 3:1 with a two outer I hit. I also haven't missed a flush draw in the same amount of hands.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, i'm going to be a dick since this thread keeps getting bumped.

WTF is wrong with you. Why don't you have insurance. That's seriously -EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have not been sick in 3+ years. i have not been to the doctor in the same amount of time. I do plan on getting health insurance now, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I thought I didn't need health insurance. Then I realized that once stroke of back luck would bankrupt me, my parents, my grandparents, my sister, my uncle, and probably some of my friends. Destroy everything everyone I love has worked their entire life for just because I'm lazy or cheap.

Seriously. For anyone else reading this. Get health insurance. Once you realize you need it, it's usually too later.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The last 3 times I called getting 3:1 with a two outer I hit. I also haven't missed a flush draw in the same amount of hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong forum
Old 06-02-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have not been sick in 3+ years. i have not been to the doctor in the same amount of time. I do plan on getting health insurance now, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I thought I didn't need health insurance. Then I realized that once stroke of back luck would bankrupt me, my parents, my grandparents, my sister, my uncle, and probably some of my friends. Destroy everything everyone I love has worked their entire life for just because I'm lazy or cheap.

Seriously. For anyone else reading this. Get health insurance. Once you realize you need it, it's usually too later.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the government just provided $1 billion to pay for healthcare of illegal immigrants. I sort of look like i could be from canada, eh?
Old 06-02-2005, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the government just provided $1 billion to pay for healthcare of illegal immigrants. I sort of look like i could be from canada, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look anything like your avatar you can definitley claim you're from Japan.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

wrong forum

[/ QUOTE ]

don't think so.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you look anything like your avatar you can definitley claim you're from Japan.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish
Old 06-02-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really need poker analogies right now
Old 06-02-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really need poker analogies right now

[/ QUOTE ]

man all this talk about throat and lung problems... i really need a cigarette and now i'm going to have to drive to the store.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:50 AM

you definitely need to get yourself checked out and have some tests

you need a throat culture to be done for sure as well as some blood tests to rule out an infection (a streptococcal infection can be deadly)

i don't mean to scare you but this is serious business esp since you said your symptoms started suddenly (as opposed to gradually over time) ... if they can't rule out an infection you might need to have imaging (i.e. a CT scan) done to ensure it's not a blood clot or some other type of mass that is impinging on something it shouldnt be and thus causing you discomfort

i bet if you took an anti-inflammatory it might make the night pass by a little easier by reducing some of the inflammation (pain/swelling/redness) in your throat ... but definitely get checked out tomm. by the Free Clinics you've looked up

if you're in nyc- nyu med has an awesome free clinic that you can get checked out at (unfort. they are appointment only so you'd have to schedule- but maybe they can fit you in if its light?) NYU med Free Clinic

hang in there