Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Whats the most stupid thing you have ever done while drunk?

That is pretty awesome.

-SmileyEH
Old 05-24-2005, 03:32 AM

unprotected sex. check.
drive. check. (took 3 times of not getting arrested before I stopped)

The good stuff that I do when I'm drunk, I usually cannot remember, and my friends tell me the next day. Too many of those stories to list. I am a genius when I drink.

Anyway, after a good night of drinking, on my walk home with a friend of mine, I decided it would be a good idea to push the Blue Emergency Lights that our campus had strategically placed on campus. So, not 20 seconds after I pushed the alarm, a campus police car rolled down the center of campus, and stopped my friend and I (and we were running away from the scene, suspicious ... i think so!). He managed to tell us about a fine, and repercussions from the school, and yada yada. This fool bought our made up story, and we told them a group of kids had been in the area a few minutes ago, and they appeared to be "messing around." After that, I never pushed the emergency lights, and I was glad to know that if there was a real emergency, things would of been handled quick.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:36 AM

Drive, and speed like hell while doing it.

Apart from that, screwing who and when I shouldn't have and missing out on screwing I should have done.

Pretty minor stuff basically, except I've driven really fast and really drunk off my ass before, which was just stupid. I'm the type who doesn't believe you don't really know what you're doing when you're drunk, and that almost all the time that's just a lame excuse, so I have to blame my being stupid, nothing else. I didn't get caught, but considering I could have killed someone, lost my license, my car, my life, whatever, I'm very un-proud of it. And I don't do that shyt anymore.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I once thought I could stop a hand-held blender by holding the blade really tight while I turned it on.

It turns out I couldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewww...that sounds like a Stephen King story or something. Was there any permanent damage? Were there witnesses? I would hate to see that.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:45 AM

in high school i went out with some buddies over to a girls house at around 8:00pm. we all had our own 12-pack of coors light. so we sit around and drink about 6 of them. then we decide to head over to a party across town in my friends sierra truck. i got the middle cause i was a sophmore and my friends were seniors. they had been wanting me to take a dip with them for awhile. so, as i was drunk, i decide to take my first chew. of course after 2 minutes with it in my mouth i had to throw up. i reach for the narrow necked arrowhead water bottle and try to get my puke in it. the puke ends up spraying everywhere in the truck off of the sides of the bottle. all over me and my two friends. we pull over to the side of the road and they let me throw up for a while. then they put me in the bed of the truck wasted and drove to the party. they hung out at the party for about 45 mins before they decided it was time to get some food at jack in the box. so at jack in the box they show me off as a trophy to all their friends hanging out, and i get thoroughly laughed at. eventually they dropped me off at about 1:30am. anyways, that was about the last time i hung out with those guys, and they never got the smell out of the seats.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:47 AM

i thought someone would have put "stuck it in his pooper" by now.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:48 AM

me to a cop: "fk you you dirty pig!"

i have also driven a car while drunk, that was pretty f'n stupid, too.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy. Unprotected sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

while stupid, i think this is pretty uninteresting as almost every one has done it

[/ QUOTE ]
It may be cliche, but this is clearly the answer for me. Oy.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you did that to me in front of my girlfriend, I would hurt you really bad.

The fact that you would do something like that to someone you consider "cool" disgusts me.

[/ QUOTE ]

hence the title, stupidest thing ive done drunk
Old 05-24-2005, 03:59 AM

I do remember the stupidest thing my friend has ever done while drunk, that I know of. Well there's another one that I won't tell, but this one is more funny.

I shared a two-bedroom apartment with five guys in college on the third floor of a five-story building, the kind that was built like a pentagon around a closed inner courtyard, with all the balconies facing each other. One Friday night we all came back from work and school and cracked a few beers, and this friend dropped by. He always got drunk really easily, so soon he was pretty toasted.

There were a lot of very cute college girls in this building, and we had seen a few on the balconies facing us earlier in the day. Well anyway, this guy can sometimes be one of my least favorite types of drunk -- the morose, self-pitying drunk.

Three of us, including my friend, go out on the balcony, and right out of nowhere, this guy decided to explode into a public self-pity binge, and worse yet, drag all of us with him into his humiliation. Sound really carries in five stories of enclosed concrete Really loud, he calls out, "We're not so baaaaaaad. We're looooooooooonely!"

Me and my roommates were half thunderstruck, half choking on our beers and laughing, and couldn't believe this idiot had just made us look like the most pathetic bunch of losers in the building, by association. Nobody knew who he was, just that this confession came from our apartment. We were laughing, but also kind of enraged, and we literally dragged him from the balcony, hoping nobody saw him or realized where the "lonely guy" bleating his misery really was. He was an idiot and a friend of ours, but god, we wanted to kick his ass.

The next day, the idiot was safely at his house, and a friend and I were just talking on the balcony during the day when two really cute girls started talking to us from their balcony across the way. We were cracking each other up, and things were going great, you know. It was all good and it looked like we were making a couple of pretty nice and very cute friends.

Then comes the sound of someone's balcony door sliding open, and some killjoy bastard comes out onto his balcony and goes, "Hey, are those the lonely guys?" And a bunch of people in different apartments started laughing. It was surreal, like the kind of nightmare where you realize you came to school with no pants; the laughs were bouncing back and forth and echoing over the walls like a madman's paranoid fantasy. From heaven to hell in the span of a second.

No, no, that wasn't us, we said. It was our drunk friend. The girls busted up, and someone from another apartment goes, "Yeah, that was them." The girls walked laughing back into their apartment, and we were branded for life as the official total losers of the whole building from that point onward. That's the last we saw of them.

I wanted to kill that drunken jerk. I told him and he busted a gut laughing at how he screwed us over permanently. Son of a bitch!