Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: My Brain AND Penis Is Confused

A good friend of the female kind in college had a friend just like you describe yourself. They had known each other growing up and had hung out with each other for years. They had never fooled around together.

One day after college they were having one of those long conversations that old friends can enjoy effortlessly. He said offhandedly, "You know we know each other so well and get along so well we should just get married." She said, somewhat seriously, "Are you serious?" He said, very seriously, "Are you?" She said yes.

It was a great wedding. I will be seeing them and their three kids at the reunion next month.

Matt
Old 05-23-2005, 09:48 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you put a space between your question and question mark ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just do !
is it ok ? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're "just friends" and hang out regularly i'm not sure why to make a big deal out of going some place together even if it is an 8 hour drive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you put a space between your question and question mark ?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just do !
is it ok ? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I said no would you stop ? Yes, its ok with me I was just wondering if there was an origin to the quirkiness . [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:09 PM

alcohol
Old 05-23-2005, 10:17 PM

96% of field hockey chicks are fat. at least in high school they are.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:21 PM

This is easy. My best friend is a girl. You've been friends with her for 9 years. If you're not comfortable enough to just ask her straight out, something is wrong.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're "just friends" and hang out regularly i'm not sure why to make a big deal out of going some place together even if it is an 8 hour drive.

do you want to go ? you said you have other friends you want to see there too.

are you wondering if you should purposely not go (even though you want to) just to avoid possibly finding out she likes you as more than a friend and letting things get awkward (if it's going to happen from this trip it's going to happen anyway..) ? or are you more concerned about other people making assumptions ? or are you thinking if you go you are obligated to treat her like a girlfriend for some reason ?

i am trying to understand what you'd like to happen. without knowing that it is hard to give advice.
- do you like her as more than a friend ?
- do hope she likes you as more than a friend ?

i really can't tell, my interpretation from your post is that you don't want her to like you as more than a friend, and you don't really like her as more than a friend. but then the comments about her being attractive , having a lot in common, and liking her family confuses me.

so, do you like her or what ? sorry if i am stupid for not being able to tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really dont know
its like. i like her but i dont wanna [censored] up what we got now, but then i usually compare new girls i meet to her and am like "my friend is better". thats a problem.

im also curious cuz i dont wanna look like im pussy whipped by a girl im not even goin out with. i mean, obviously my friends arent down there but i wouldnt go down there at all except in rare opportunites like this.

i just wanted an interpretation in what her asking me to go with her meant, if that makes sense. like she always asks me to do stupid things with her like errands. is this like a ploy for her to spend alot of time with me or somethin?

who knows?

ill prolly end up goin to see my friends and play poker down there and cuz i do enjoy hanging out with her and [censored]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is easy. My best friend is a girl. You've been friends with her for 9 years. If you're not comfortable enough to just ask her straight out, something is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

well first. im a shy guy
second. im not tryin to [censored] things up by askin. it might embarass her, which i dont wanna do
Old 05-23-2005, 10:33 PM

You're shy around a friend of 9 years? It won't [censored] anything up by asking her about the possibility of a relationship. You should be open in relationships.