Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2005, 10:42 AM

Default Re: How you would change star wars 1-3

[ QUOTE ]
Another change from Episode 1. I didn't think Darth Maul one of the coolest SW characters ever was used very well. We basically got one short fight scene with Qui Gon and then a very good extended Jedi Battle at the end. I think it would have been much better as with the Jedi and droid soldiers, Darth Maul would have had a few fight scenes where is easily utterly kicks ass over some of Padame's gaurds. Leading up to the final light saber duel with Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gon.

Also the more I think about it the more the Jar Jar character was not needed at all. Instead you simply insert CP3O in earlier, the Jedi save him from Separtist and in return he helps lead them to Padame. 3PO provides the comic relief and a lighter touch for children. Instead of having the gungans helping, the Jedi council dispatches some faceless Jedi to help out, giving the audience an earlier glipse of the Jedi at war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please surround your appositives with commas. This way, I wouldn't have to read the sentance 2 or three times to figure out what you mean.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think Darth Maul, one of the coolest SW characters ever, was used very well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-22-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: How you would change star wars 1-3

Haven't read the rest of this thread, but I think casting a few people who can actually act in key roles would help.

They should have saved Liam Neeson to play Obi-Wan in episodes 2/3.