Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: I am looking for the following from a site - micro limits

300BB+ is generally considered a good bankroll at the limit your playing at, but you don't necessarily need that much to take a shot at a higher limit. You could just set aside 50BB and try playing a higher limit, if you lose or feel uncomfortable just move down. Just make sure you have enough for your regular limit. Many people move up quickly taking controlled shots like this.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:56 PM

I too started out on Party and lost a little and moved waaay down to these levels to learn the game.

The only sites I have played at with nano-limits are Pacific, Stars and Champs. I've been grinding away at them for the last 6 months and have been pretty much playing slightly ahead to break even each session. I know my brother fairs well at Pacific's .05/.10 level.

Felt my game was good enough and took a gamble with the latest Empire reload and am currently up $60 halfway through the bonus requirement 2 tabling about 2 hours per day.

If you are not struggling playing the nano's and don't have a Party account maybe you ought to try one of those free bankroll offers and see what happens. The key here is to play the same game that you are playing now. Remember the .50/1.00 level is the lowest level they have and it plays alot like to .05/.10 Pacific and .02/.04 Stars levels IMO.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:20 AM

You should try stepping out of the kiddy pool and start making some moves.