Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Brian Micon = Tool

Sponger any time you want a piece of NWP come on over and post your challenge. Call him "The Icon" and show proper respect to Micon.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
micon is the [censored]!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NWP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

"Do you know that I came up with the idea for Sesame Street? I came up with it before PBS. The white man stole it. That's right. I was gonna call it 'N.W.P.' - Niggaz With Puppets"
Old 05-15-2005, 09:10 PM

This thread makes me laugh.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sponger any time you want a piece of NWP come on over and post your challenge. Call him "The Icon" and show proper respect to Micon.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that have to do with anything?

This isn't about poker skills.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have neverwin play sponger at his regular 300/600 game sometime.

Old 05-16-2005, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have neverwin play sponger at his regular 300/600 game sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime he wants to play me for a 20 dollar freezeout I will take care of NW's light work.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:40 AM

MainEvent is the only one out of this bunch that's worth a damn. I was thinking about that Chris Rock quote today and how he says NWP. I am going to make a ringtone for my phone out of it...

But the rest of you Cocksmokers (I wonder if that will make it through filter) can still, as I've said before, eat my ass.

You see what you've done? You dirty, unthinking 2+2'ers decided to take a shot at NWP. And it's looks like you've pissed off my community. You see, at NWP, we don't censor, in fact we encourage you to shoot your mouth off. So while you guys are over here collectively trying to mathmatically figure out why you can't put together a roll, we're actually having fun.

www.neverwinpoker.com - At least it's not boring.

-/\/\icon (and that /\/\ is much better than a regular M. It's just my thing, you filthy bitches.)
Old 05-16-2005, 05:04 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-16-2005, 10:53 AM

While I'm sure that Dustin would be terrified at the prospect of sitting at 300/600 with the very well known and respected Sponger(?) (are you kidding? or just retarded?)- the point has already been raised that this thread is not about poker.

In fact, like soured milk, 2+2 has become laughable with its seemingly infinite supply of self-congratulatory degenerates patting themselves on the back in politically correct tones - perhaps attempting to represent an image of poker that is fanciful at best - and delusional at least.

Pretend to be as classy as you'd like here at 2+2 - but show some goddam respect where it's due - and when you reconcile your degenerate lifestyle with your own inflated ego - come by neverwinpoker for a dose of reality.

And the next time someone attempts to intimidate Dustin by suggesting he sit-down at a 300/600 limit table - give your [censored] head a shake and settle in for the bloodbath.

Toward a conclusion, eat our collective NWP asses.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MainEvent is the only one out of this bunch that's worth a damn. I was thinking about that Chris Rock quote today and how he says NWP. I am going to make a ringtone for my phone out of it...

But the rest of you Cocksmokers (I wonder if that will make it through filter) can still, as I've said before, eat my ass.

You see what you've done? You dirty, unthinking 2+2'ers decided to take a shot at NWP. And it's looks like you've pissed off my community. You see, at NWP, we don't censor, in fact we encourage you to shoot your mouth off. So while you guys are over here collectively trying to mathmatically figure out why you can't put together a roll, we're actually having fun.

www.neverwinpoker.com - At least it's not boring.

-/\/\icon (and that /\/\ is much better than a regular M. It's just my thing, you filthy bitches.)

[/ QUOTE ]