Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Actually

Yeah, I figured it was him, thats the only reason I took the time to berade him. Hey, if he's gonna do it to me, I'm gonna get him back. lol. The funny thing is I like Randy Moss, but he's not a top 10 player in the league anymore. I just wish he wouldnt waste his talent and be such an *sshole.

Ryan_21
Old 11-19-2002, 01:15 PM

Default Re: The best? Not one of the 5 best, and it is not even close.

So you are telling me Rice's QB's are what helped him get all those records? Well if thats the case Randy should be doing better than he is now. I mean seriously, isnt Dante Culpepper suppose to be the "prototype" quarterback of the new Millenium? Montana and Young were never good enough to be labeled as a "prototype"

Ryan_21
Old 11-19-2002, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Rice is better than Moss RIGHT NOW

"RM is used as a decoy and he makes Bennett and Pepper and all the rest much better"

Yeah, "much better" thats why they are 3-7 right. He sure is making the others better.

Ryan_21
Old 11-19-2002, 02:37 PM

Montana and Young were never good enough to be labeled as a "prototype"

Comparing Culpepper to Montana or Young is ludicrous. First of all, like Moss, Culpepper isn't among the top 5 at his position, much less in the league. Furthermore, even among his own 'generation', he's behind McNabb in nearly every aspect of his game - most importantly winning.

Montana was, in fact, considered the "prototype" running QB with a phenomenally accurate arm. Of course, that label is pretty useless. The bottom line is that both Montana and Young have far more rings than Culpepper will likely ever see.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:11 PM

"bottom line is that both Montana and Young have far more rings than Culpepper will likely ever see."

No doubt. I wasnt trying to compare Culpepper to Montana or Young in any way, just saying that he was considered a "prototype" coming out of college, so the original poster can not make the claim that Moss doesnt have a good QB throwing to him, thats all.

Ryan_21
Old 11-19-2002, 09:59 PM

No doubt.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:45 PM

Default Re: 5 year record

Randy had 9 more receptions ysterday ,sometmes with triple coverage after Bennett was hurt. The guy can't do it alone. Will be exciting when Vikings play Atlanta to determine who's a better athlete. Randy Moss or Micheal Vick
Old 11-25-2002, 11:46 PM

Default Try watching the game

On third and 20, Moss took himself out of the game because he was tired, leaving his team with no deep threat.

On the last play of the game, which was a desparation hail-mary type pass, Moss jogged two steps off the line of scrimmage and stopped.

He has admitted that he takes plays off and only plays hard when he feels like it, then defended that attitude. Only a complete loser would have that attitude (and only an idiot would admit it).

Randy Moss = DOG
Old 11-26-2002, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Try watching the game

Moss not only isn't one of the best, he is bad. His attitude hurts his team, and his selfishness and lack of effort degrade from the vikings. I don't think that any GM would even want to introduce him into their system. He does more bad than good, and even if you take away his attitude he's still not that good, droppin 3 td passes in one game is unacceptable.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:26 AM

At least you included a couple of defensive players. My list would be comprised of at least 50% players on D. At the top of my list would be Warren Sapp who IMO is the MVP in the NFL this year so far (teamate Derrick Brooks is also having a great year). How about offensive lineman would they ever appear on such a list?