Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Re: People are screwed up

I always install spyware on my girlfriend's computers..or anyone that gets close to me. As part of my daily ritual, I check all thier emails and bank records. It gives me peace of mind knowing I will always have the last laugh if they decide to screw me. I also use it to ask probing questions and see if they lie to me...which all have. I find it hard to live day to day knowing most people lie without thinking twice about it.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:50 PM

http://www.notproud.com/confessed.php

this website kills the one you posted.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:58 PM

Nope.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:12 PM

From that site:

04/10/2005 at 21:07:01

I play five card draw all the time. At bars, online, with friends. I love the game, but I lose money that I can't afford to lose. It's an adddictive game and I'm pissed because I love having money, and poker takes it.

My idiot boyfriend spent $150 on decals for his bike. He should have spend that money on me.

I steal from work. The owner is a really good friend of mine, but once I started I couldn't stop. At first it was $20 here and there, now it's up to $200 every time I work. I know I'm going to get caught one day, and that I will lose my job and my friend. But still I can't stop.

I confess that I hate the hate laws in canada. I often advise people to hate the upper class as an identifiable group. The current testimony in ottawa really makes me wonder just what does it take to get fifty thousand people with guns and hanging ropes in their hands. Will I not live to see a bloody revolution in this tainted corrupt and vile establishment of filth and evil. I'm surrounded by cowardly reporters and every judge on the take with brown paper bags of cash. I dream about pulling crying and yelling members of parlaiment out from under their beds in the middle of the night as the crowds howl on the front lawn. I am not alone in my dreams. I want my country back you basterd fucks. I want to chase you filty political vermin throught the streets with a baseball bat and broken butcher knives until all you [censored] [censored] politicians from all parties are exterminated. [censored] democracy-bring me some fascist hero.

My ex-wife was always such a greedy [censored]. I always thought she was just a spoiled piece of crap. I was such a [censored] putz. Anyway, I thought I would never be a lieing coniving ruthless piece of [censored] like her. I got custody of the kids in the divorce and I just want to take the kids from her cause she's an asswipe. Then I want to use my new found skills to get more [censored]. I kinda want the kids to grow up with there mom a bit because she is truly masterful at being a selfish pig. I see it as a viable skill now... bleeding society dry and I don't care.

I buy myself special treats while my kids get store-brand [censored].

asked my boyfriend to buy me a cute fox hoodie, but he won't. He's got money coming out of is ass and I deserve a hoodie. What a shithead.

For a while I would by normal food for my family and buy expensive foods such as caviar for myself; I would eat two dinners every night, I hid the food in a small refiagator in my closet so noone would notice; I was the one making the money I deserved better food. However this did not last very long, for the only other person in my family is my wife and I share a closet with her. She says she won't divorce if I pay her back by letting her do the same thing for two weeks. Way to go, retaurd.

Yes, "technically speaking" you bought the two dozen sugar donuts. But I have purchased the toilet paper for our apartment for two weeks running. So even though it might have been a little bit ridiculous for me to eat 16 of the 24 donuts in one sitting, I still don't think it's okay that you called me a "fat ass with a sugar smeared face." Maybe I'll stop buying toilet paper and then see how much you like not being able to wipe your fat ass.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.notproud.com/confessed.php

this website kills the one you posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am proud of my Sister in Law who had my Brother paint her tits like Bull Dogs for Halloween. Then she would flash people while saying WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?.. It was probably pretty bad cause she is fat and does it in front of her sons who find it quite embarassing. Come to think of it, She is an Idiot who has no morals. Hmmmmm... Maybe my Brother used Lead based Paint... ;-)

edit: WOOF WOOF
Old 04-26-2005, 11:51 PM

These people are all going to hell.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:53 PM

My neighbors were on vacation and I was using his house to hang out, and the plug that I plugged a lamp into got stuck and pulled out a prong from the plug of the cord, then I tried to pry it out with a steak knife, got electrocuted and [censored] on his carpet. I had very very bad diarreah... I told him I never saw anyone go into his house...
Old 04-26-2005, 11:55 PM

I must admit its pretty addicting. I keep reading this stuff for no apparent reason.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:18 AM

"'m currently in an online relationship with a guy who doesn't care about me and gets turned on by women and dogs together. I don't know why I'm with him, but I'm cheating on him with another guy who thinks I'm totally submissive and is really obsessed with me smoking for him, neither of those really interest me though."

WTF??
Old 04-27-2005, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I don't think there are any guys out there named david who actually turn out to be worth a damn."

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh...