Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Scary email my buddy got, part deux

I just find it funny that in one recent thread (I forget which one and am too lazy to search) all the guys were bitching that women never actually say what they want or are thinking and here we have a girl who is pouring her heart out to a guy and everyone is saying she must be psycho and to run like hell.

That being said... SHE IS A FRIGGEN PSYCHO....RUN LIKE HELL... MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE IF YOU HAVE TO... anyone who feels this way after 2 dates is heading for trouble.. not necessarily violent trouble but trouble. Especially, if as you say, your buddy has had problems getting out of relationships that had no future in the past.

On a side note I think I remember in one of the previous posts you saying that you met this guy by dating his sister?? Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!! and that tends to put a damper on a lot of guy talk friends would usually get invovled in.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This girl is a nutcase. You really need to rid yourself of her immediately. Continuing to screw her is only going to create problems for you in the future. You really need to tell her that paragraphs are her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
No I disagree, I really think a good two hole pounding would do her some good, but only anal. Remember you can't make ass babies.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:19 PM

This is why you only put it in her pooper. So she won't get the idea you actually like her.

[ QUOTE ]
This girl is a nutcase. You really need to rid yourself of her immediately. Continuing to screw her is only going to create problems for you in the future. You really need to tell her that paragraphs are her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-15-2005, 12:26 PM

In an exercise to state the obvious, I'll simply say that it's clear this woman has a common disease among females. She's had her heart broken, feels alone, and is latching onto the nearest male she can sink her claws into. She wants to get over her previous heartaches and is using that pain as energy to win over this new guy.

She wants so badly to be loved that she's willing to go to all sorts of extremes to convince this guy she'll do anything and everything for him as she worships the ground he walks on. It's a sad tale and I feel bad for her.

I've witnessed this twice in the past. Both times I was the "heartbreaker" of serious long term relationships. The first time it happened, my psycho ex of 2.5 yrs (who i had to call the police on for stalking me) got engaged to this guy within 6 months of our breakup. In the second instance, my ex of 1.5 years got knocked up and subsequently married within 6 months of our breakup.

The moral of the story is emotionally unstable chics can be great fun in the short term, but in the long term the are -EV.

KoW
Old 04-15-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

For some guys it's not that big of a deal. I've had plenty of good conversations w/ my GF's brother. And I've usually been cool with most of the guys that donk my sister.

Granted, I don't exactly get into conversations about technique and [censored] with these guys...but they're all chill.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a side note I think I remember in one of the previous posts you saying that you met this guy by dating his sister?? Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!! and that tends to put a damper on a lot of guy talk friends would usually get invovled in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a sister, but if I did, I would really try to make a sincere effort to get to know the guy she cares so much about. Of course him telling me how they did it 3 times last night would not be cool
Old 04-15-2005, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meets guys only interested in trying to get into her pants,

[/ QUOTE ]
if you give it up on the first date regularly, what type of rep/dates do you think you're going to have?
Old 04-15-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you give it up on the first date regularly, what type of dates do you think you're going to have?

[/ QUOTE ]

A second one.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just find it funny that in one recent thread (I forget which one and am too lazy to search) all the guys were bitching that women never actually say what they want or are thinking and here we have a girl who is pouring her heart out to a guy and everyone is saying she must be psycho and to run like hell.

That being said... SHE IS A FRIGGEN PSYCHO....RUN LIKE HELL... MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE IF YOU HAVE TO... anyone who feels this way after 2 dates is heading for trouble.. not necessarily violent trouble but trouble. Especially, if as you say, your buddy has had problems getting out of relationships that had no future in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually didn't get along very well when I was dating his sister, which was for over 2 1/2 years. I don't know if I posted about it before but after we had broken up she almost immediately started dating a guy that lived 5 states away and was talking marriage after less than 2 weeks, so my heavy Sir LAncelot complex kicked into high gear, and I freaked out. HEr bro and I started talking more, I found out he wasn;t a tool, and we been buds ever since, he even stood up at my wedding, and I'll likely be best man at his, so yeah, that'd be kinda odd.

All this said, my all-purpose burn vs him is STILL, "Oh yeah, well I Fvcked yer sister!"
Old 04-15-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please don't feel like you have to call me, just enjoy your time, they are only going to be here for a few days, I'll be here forever . . . okay?

[/ QUOTE ]