Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: GLITCHS on new Party software......

[ QUOTE ]
I would like if any site would give the ability to switch seats after someone else at the table leaves.

[/ QUOTE ]Seconded!
Old 04-13-2005, 02:54 AM

Well, that would really suck. I emailed support immediately after the problem occured when I still had the chip lead and it was 30 min before the tourny ended. Also, I was on my empire account so I emailed empire support. But, I don't know if either of those things will make any difference.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:10 AM

I keep having this bug where high pocket pairs get sucked out to 4 to straight boards.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:23 AM

I had the same thing happen, my table just disappeared, and my money was locked.
I eventually got my money back, but lost the fish on my table, and the rest of the players who thought that I was the fish [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ToT
Old 04-13-2005, 07:17 AM

How do you 7-table at party - or did you play another site as well?
Old 04-13-2005, 07:41 AM

mcozzy1 said: [ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else have problems searching for buddies. It used to be slow, but at least it worked. Now it's not even working

[/ QUOTE ]

yes this is really frustrating I use the Search Feature to monitor all the games I am in..looking at pot averages so I have a good idea when to bail...some 2+2'er showed me this awesome tip 6 months ago.What I do is search for all my 3 or 4 screen-names and I know the status of all my games...NOW the Search function only works for one of my screen-names..and I've tried using the Search function from 3 different rooms for the same or just one screen-name...this sux.I can only monitor one screen-name or 4 games not 2-3 screenames for 8-10 tables..I rarely play more than 8..This is such a handy tool when you are really busy multi-tabling..

A possible remedy is that PV Beta Version now shows pot averages in $ but the Beta is still buggy not yet fixed for the 6MAX changes at Party..PV Stable Version does not show pot averages in BB or $.

When PV Beta is more stable I'll be able to use this to monitor the pot averages in all my games hopefully.

We need this Search Function working properly not just sporadically for random screenames.Ive had issues with this before on some of my other Party skins where I could not search for myself eventhu I had unchecked "Hide Me From Search"..It was a pleasant surprise when I moved to a new skin last year and I was able to search for myself under 3-4 screenames...pain in the butt is what it is..I'm going to call Party on this...
Everytime there is a major upgrade something seems to get messed up.This is integral to my play on Party- I'm not happy about it!
Old 04-13-2005, 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First off the waist list for tables doesn't work. It won't let you join tables by waitlisting

[/ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem yesterday. I had to table hop for about 20 mins until I got seated on 4 tables.

[ QUOTE ]
the tables aren't updated every other imnute so you can't find out what is going on or how many are on each table, each time you sit down its just a shot in the dark

[/ QUOTE ]
The lists for the SNG wasn't working for me yesterday. The list didnt refresh for ages, and I couldn't join any.

[ QUOTE ]
they have speeded up playing and dealing and the clock is faster. Now you can't mulit table or you will time out on every table.

this is just pure GREED on their part to speed up the game and make more money on raking. THIS IS SAD

[/ QUOTE ]
I 4-tabled, and didnt notice any significant difference. If the games are faster, well, most here are happy about it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2005, 09:32 AM

I've had the disappearing table trick pulled on me twice now. I want my blinds back.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4) I have noticed pocket kings showing up everytime I sit in the big blind on a ten person ring table. You have to be sitting at the far left dead middle seat and I notice this happening alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, thought we had a real thread here...
Old 04-13-2005, 04:20 PM

I'm just happy that they finally hold a seat when you click on it. I was getting so sick of watching a half full SNG fill up while every seat I clicked got snatched up before I could click the buy in tab.