Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: You guys win!

[ QUOTE ]
omgoodness guys. can a guy over cyberspace really drive u that nuts? if so, ya'al must go ontilt very easily..its called ignoring him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't ignore their threads, which were taking up >50% of the front page at one point with "threads per page" set to 20.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:49 AM

haha come on. your telling me its difficult to simply just move the mouse cursor past the posts? he had just as much a right to post as we all did till he broke a rule. Its like saying questionable tv should be banned because it can be found all over cable. just change the channel till find something u like
Old 04-12-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haha come on. your telling me its difficult to simply just move the mouse cursor past the posts? he had just as much a right to post as we all did till he broke a rule. Its like saying questionable tv should be banned because it can be found all over cable. just change the channel till find something u like

[/ QUOTE ]
good post. if someone wants to be a douchebag give them true humiliation and have every post he makes not have a single reply.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
good post. if someone wants to be a douchebag give them true humiliation and have every post he makes not have a single reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY!! This guy simply wanted attention and everyone gave it to him.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im not talking about the private mater of the forum. rules are rules.ihave no problem with that. my problem was with the members of the forum that seemed to want him banned for the lack of quality in his posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolling is not tolerated at any moderated board I've ever seen. It's a shame that this one does not take a more proactive stance against it. Vince and Smoothcall have given a very effective demonstration of how two trolls can bring complete chaos to a discussion forum.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 AM

soah- understood. and yes highly annoying, but it stil lcomesdown to, if they arent banned,just ignore what they write,they are only doing it for attention. you feed into them when you write about x or talk about x
Old 04-12-2005, 03:02 AM

And what about those that can't be bothered to read this forum anymore because of it being 50% selfobsessed nonsense by vince/smoothcall? Are they just casualties of war in the fight for trolls absolute right to free speech?
Old 04-12-2005, 03:24 AM

You just joined 4/10/05?

PLEASE SHUT UP!

Let it die already.

Thanks Mat!

Freedom of speech? haha I think Vince has creeped back in already.

>TW<
Old 04-12-2005, 04:19 AM

Unfortunately, there are no winners in this little game of yours -- only losers. Well, except for me. I just won $18 (after expenses) in a $22 SnG!
Old 04-12-2005, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that this is entirely impossible.

In a perfect world? Maybe. In this forum? Don't be foolish.

-adam