Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2005, 11:01 AM

Default Re: 50% up to $100 reload at Ultimate Bet

you should be able to make 2 different deposits and get both bonuses. Again, Im not sure of this but the only way to find out is try.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:36 PM

<< If you can be one of the first 2 players UP points are given doubled for that table session. >>

This was recently changed. If you're first at a table, you get (I think) 50% more points, if you're second it's 25%.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same question. Intuitively I would think that you could open an account and then deposit more to get the reload bonus and "stack" them.

Anybody care to comment?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can do that. I did that for one of the past bonuses.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:09 PM

In my experience, the bonuses are stackable. I'm still working off a big bonus I got, and have piled two reload bonuses on top. The reload bonuses don't count against MGR, so you can get rakeback on top of the bonus.

The bonus is kinda slow to clear, but it clears as you go- you are paid when you get up from a table for the points earned at the table.

For my last rakeback period, I earned about $1 of bonus for every 40(!) raked hands playing $100 buy-in NL, but I also earned more in rakeback than in bonus. Bonus plus rakeback equaled about 50% of my MGR, and about 50% of the rake I paid out of pots I won. The two together added about 2.2BB/100 to my earn rate.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For my last rakeback period, I earned about $1 of bonus for every 40(!) raked hands playing $100 buy-in NL, but I also earned more in rakeback than in bonus. Bonus plus rakeback equaled about 50% of my MGR, and about 50% of the rake I paid out of pots I won. The two together added about 2.2BB/100 to my earn rate.

[/ QUOTE ]Found an error in my calcs (that 40 raked hands per $1 should have tipped me off). I earned $1 in bonus for every 16.9 raked hands. The bonus plus rakeback added 3.6 BB/100 to my earn rate and was about 81% of the rake I paid out of pots I won.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:47 PM

Bonuses are definately stackable, just dont know whether you can do the initial + rebuy at the same time. I have 3 bonuses stacked up there right now, but they are all reloads.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:49 PM

Yes. You can stack. It will even ask you which bonus you want to use for each deposit.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:01 PM

Correct.

I have $3100 in bonus money there waiting to be cleared (seriously).
Most of it stems from their SNG promotion from last July where you could get up to $800/week playing SNG's.

I've been playing there for the first time in awhile the past few days. Usually just 1 extra table while multi-tabling at party...since it's mini-view it's not like it takes much of the screen.

Games are pretty much the same as I remember it before.
Not spectacular...not terrible.

I still love the mini-view.
I haven't bothered trying to do whatever needs to be done to get it to work with pokertracker though and obviously I don't have the gametime+ numbers there either.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:23 PM

It seems like the clearing requirements are pretty steep however. I'm usually pretty focused about clearing one bonus before starting another and I just cashed out a bunch of my bankroll. I wouldn't want to tie up the whole thing for a long period of time and miss out on a better bonus.

I generally hate these questions but I didn't see it on their website. Can I buy in and cash out and then redeposit later to clear the bonus or do I have to clear it with the $$ I deposit initially?
Old 04-12-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havent opened a UB account as of yet. Is it possible to nail both the deposit bonus and the reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same question. Intuitively I would think that you could open an account and then deposit more to get the reload bonus and "stack" them.

Anybody care to comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can get both deposit bonus + reload. I just did this several hours ago for this bonus. When you deposit, you choose which bonus will be applied to your deposit. So you deposit once for signup and once for reload.