Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Funny Paul Phillips article

All i can tell you is i am not vince. Ed Miller knows me. He has played 15-30 with me. Although he doesn't know my id here unless Mason tells him. Mason knows my identity. Vince told him not to long ago before all this happend. Notice i said before this big thread came up about if i'm him or not. Mason asked him is that smoothcall and he said yes. I shouldn't tell al this because i'm enjoying everybody saying they "KNOW" i am vince.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:37 PM

Interesting. I missed most of this since I've had smoothcall on ignore for some time now. Maybe I'll put Vince on ignore as well.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:38 PM

What's even funnier than Paul putting everything together in a nice graph is the fact that smoothcall is wasting all this time trying to convince everyone he's not vince.

It's like Barry Bonds trying to convince the world he never did steroids...it's a lost cause.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:42 PM

I'm actually enjoying it very much. As every single person says it. So when they all apologize maybe they can do a group post to save time. Except PAUL PHILLIPS! He took the time to investigate and write an article about us. Then he can take the time to write a letter of apology here. I will be waitng. Let's see if he has any integrity?
Old 04-11-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually enjoying it very much. As every single person says it. So when they all apologize maybe they can do a group post to save time. Except PAUL PHILLIPS! He took the time to investigate and write an article about us. Then he can take the time to write a letter of apology here. I will be waitng. Let's see if he has any integrity?

[/ QUOTE ]

And my point still stands that you look like an idiot by getting all riled up about this.
The more upset you get about, the more it makes Paul look like he's right (and he probably is).

Give it a rest. Get rid of one of the accounts and find somewhere else to post your garbage.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:44 PM

Nice try, but he is the one that looks stupid. And that is also why i gauruntee he will not respond as he is too much of a coward to back up his accusations.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he is too much of a coward to back up his accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess someone hasn't had a chance to see the nice graph with times and dates.
If that's not backing up accusations then I don't know what is.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:27 PM

A new one is up.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:06 PM

So you believe that Paul's Graph proves that I am a liar and use an alias on this forum. If that is true then Philips is even more of a scumbag than I thought. It seems that he can prove to the "gulible" by merely presenting his assupmtions that something is "true". He truly has a hold over the likes of you. He should be condemned for preying on children that do not ask for proof beyond reasonable doubt. He truly is trash!

Vicne