Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: I\'m tired of sending Private PM\'s

I called you mentally retarded and you didn't PM me at all, so I guess you're at least willing to admit that. Good for you!
Old 04-04-2005, 05:52 PM

I'm tired too, tired of reading these "IAW" (internet attention whore) posts that prove nothing but the said whore's inability to cope with their lonely worthless existence.

If by making this post you are attempting to get on even more ignore lists, I bet you have succeeded. But being ignored by this community of course negates the very reason you post in the first place. Enjoy it, sucker.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:15 PM

You know that special moment, when you've maybe just met a person, and you're standing there, smiling, listening to what they're saying, nodding, thinking that maybe this person has something to say, and he's just not really getting to it for some reason, and then he DOES actually get to it, but it's something utterly inappropraite and weird and out of context and technically unresponsive and sort of paranoid and kind of mildly alarming, and then you start to realize that this guy who you thought might have had something of some value to say actually has NOTHING to say, and isn't really listening to what you're saying, and might actually be dangerously crazy or insecure or something and you really don't want to be standing anywhere near him when he actually goes off and even if he never did actually GO OFF, he would bore you to death with his garden variety persecution complex/paranoia/megalomania anyway?

I believe we've reached that point.

<Rushmore walks slowly backward, smiling and nodding, saying "Ok, then, I'll talk to you. Take it easy now. I have to go now...">
Old 04-04-2005, 06:29 PM

I do not find anything insulting in your reply. however I do believe that your comments can be construed as indicating that you do not wish to read anything from this "paranoid, mild alarming" guy---me. I believe that your best course of action is to put me on ignore. Which is what this thread is all about. Based on this belief yours truly will ignore anything you post in the future. Have a nice life and please stay out of mine.

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 06:36 PM

Why would you read something that was "sadly predictable". I will do you a favor. I am putting you on ignore. Do yourself a favor and ignore me.

vince
Old 04-04-2005, 06:38 PM

Same as above

Bye
Old 04-04-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're obviously too good for us lowlifes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you are a lowlife you are correct. In fact I don't believe that anyone that try's to adhere to no personal attacks on 2 + 2 would want to associate with lowlifes. Since it would be uncharacteristic of a lowlife to leave voluntarily I doubt that you would do so. Please confirm that you really are a lowlife or were just kidding. If the former is true then I will ignore you even though I doubt that a lowlife would pay me the same courtesy.

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is only one way to control who reads your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You miss the point. I am not trying to control who reads my posts. I am trying to control whose posts I read. I do not engage in personal attacks. I want those that do to ignore my posts. It will save me the trouble of putting them on ignore.

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 06:53 PM

Thius breaks my heart (almost) because I am from Boston. And the Red Sox -well we all know how wonderful they were to us last year. But even with that I will still ignore you.
Bye. Have a nice life. Hope the sox repeat!

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 06:58 PM

If i could predict which are interested in discussion and which are interested in personal attacks I would. This thread has helped. I've put a lot of those types on ignore from reading replies here.

Vince