Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Having to leave your computer when Multi-tabling

So I just want to rant a little and ask everyone if this has happened to them in any degree.

Saturday, I opened up 4 $10+1 SnG's at Party like I often do and started playing. By the beginning of the 3rd level, I was chip leader in 2 of my tables and had about the starting amount of chips on the other 2, so I was doing pretty good. Just then, my girlfriend called me and the first thing out of her mouth was "What are you doing right now?"... I said "Playing some Poker online"... then she proceeded to say that she was freaking out because she couldn't find her tax forms and was worried that someone had stolen them... and that if someone stole them, they had her SS# and all her info. She was pretty hysterical, so I put my SnG's in "away" mode and took a hit for $44.

Bah! I got back an hour later after finding her tax forms stuck behind a drawer in her dresser, and found that I luckily made 3rd place in on of the SnGs.

Don't you just hate it when you HAVE to get up from multitabling.. GOD!