Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Re: JUST IN-500 unit PLAY-college HOOPS

it was only a five hundred unit play.........the ten million unit play is coming.......
Old 02-02-2005, 10:20 PM

hey....I put 500 units on it....500 $.02 cent units!
Old 02-02-2005, 10:21 PM

i mite be wrong...but i think this sports betting forum
Old 02-02-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to dazzle the readers here thru Sunday

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, just please keep a running total of your record like the other posters. Be sure to include -500 units for tonight in there.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:47 PM

500 unit bet! Doesn't that mean it should be essentially a lock? Frat party my ass. Hope you didn't bet your mortgage. Glad I only lost 8 bucks.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:12 PM

Isn't this the fool who claimed the NBA was rigged? How many basketball players are in frats, and who the [censored] has a frat party on a Tuesday?
Old 02-02-2005, 11:15 PM

It is rush week/month at most universities.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:20 AM

Don't you feel like the big ahole.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:33 AM

Yes....I was curious if this meant that it was 250x more likely to come in than a typical 2-unit play.

I've been to a game at UNCW. It is DEFINITELY not a major college campus.
I find it hard to believe that D-1 basketball players are out partying very hard the night before a game.
Maybe the D-1 athletes I've known have been more disciplined than most. But usually the hard partying comes immediately AFTER the game (or even the next night).

Some guys (especially red-[censored] guys who might be 22 or 23 by their senior year) might have a beer or two....but serious partying seems not as likely to me. But, again, on certain teams maybe there is an EXTREME lack of discipline.

Anyway - I don't know if the newbies who are betting with him are legitimate or not...but just in case 1 or 2 individuals out there think this guy's 500-unit bet-the-house picks are truly legitimate here again is the PM he sent me after I made a reasonable request that he not spam on the forums by mentioning the high-rollers who bets on his games or how he will prove how much of a winner he is in order to get interested parties to 'invest' with him or whatever.

Anyway, here's the PM he sent me. It is the ONLY negative PM I have ever received on these forums:

[ QUOTE ]
I know you are one of the biggest ASSHOLES on this site. All is you do is TROLL around looking for something for nothing. WELL, I gave you something for nothing tonight, I followed you and the other 50 or so who tried to scam Party on the BBJ by checking out all the flops for over 12 hours. You all were reported to Party by friends of mine and we are waiting for the next time you pull that scam cause we are going to laugh our heads off when you all get banned and the only way you will get back on is to buy new computers and I just know that will brak your cheap little heart. Do you really think I need the nickel and dime customers that I might get from soliciting here, I have movers that put 5 to 10 dimes on a game, my people had about 9 dimes on this little number tonight in fact I moved the line to 1 1/2 just from action I generated. So MICROBOB you cheap motherfucker I 'm on to you and will be sticking to you like tar on the sand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-03-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
te:
I know you are one of the biggest ASSHOLES on this site. All is you do is TROLL around looking for something for nothing. WELL, I gave you something for nothing tonight, I followed you and the other 50 or so who tried to scam Party on the BBJ by checking out all the flops for over 12 hours. You all were reported to Party by friends of mine and we are waiting for the next time you pull that scam cause we are going to laugh our heads off when you all get banned and the only way you will get back on is to buy new computers and I just know that will brak your cheap little heart. Do you really think I need the nickel and dime customers that I might get from soliciting here, I have movers that put 5 to 10 dimes on a game, my people had about 9 dimes on this little number tonight in fact I moved the line to 1 1/2 just from action I generated. So MICROBOB you cheap motherfucker I 'm on to you and will be sticking to you like tar on the sand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be the first to say that I am happy that the truth is finally out about MicroBob. When was the last time he contributed anything to this forum, or any other for that matter? Now, lets think about AndrewBoss. This guy has given us nothing but quality sports picks and taught us so much. Who cares if Sublime thinks he is a scamdicapper? Who cares that he bets a line of 2.5 when it can easily be had for 3 (i don't bet the nba and I know that line was 3)? So, I would like to personally thank AndrewBoss for coming to our forum and making it a much better place.

craig

p.s. Do you have a pick for tomorrow AndrewBoss? My credit cards are completely maxed out now (and i lost the mortgage) from today's pick. Thanks man.