Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Advice for the young bucks

[ QUOTE ]
What does this have to do with being young? Why can't I go out drinking and getting girls or whatever when I'm 30? I don't think this has to do with age, it is life philosophy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd liek to think that too, but undergrad/college only comes along once. he seemed to be addressing college kids. you can NEVER have the same kind of times you did in college. no matter what your outlook on life, you have to get a real job (well, most of us do), your friends start getting jobs, moving, getting married, having kids, etc. and you're just never in that same college environment again. i'm all for living it up until i'm 100, but college is a unique experience that you must take advantage of. i know i'm glad i did!
Old 01-25-2005, 09:04 AM

During my first few years of college I worked over 20 - 30 hours / week at a $10/hr job on top of a full load. That wasn't very much money at the end of the month, if I had poker then I wouldn't have the credit card debt I have now. Not to mention it'd also mean more time hanging out with friends instead of worrying about money.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some guy was asking about whether he should play internet poker or go get [censored] up and drunk and high at partys in college.

Take some advice. You are young, you only have one chance to act young. Fvck poker, if you are 18-22 go to college, drink as much as possible, smoke as much weed as possible, [censored] as many hotties as possible and dont be a loser who stays in your dorm on the internet trying to make a few bucks. Life is too short, when you are 26 and cant do that kind of stuff anymore you are gonna look back and be thankfull that you got drunk and high and [censored] fine college bitchez every weekend. Cuz let me tell you, you can play poker all your life when you get older. Being young only happens once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%

I am 26 1/2 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] my days of being cool or gone or very close to it.

At this age all you do is go to weddings or a friends kids first birthday.

When you do manage to put a party toghter (which is once a month if your lucky) its only about 12 peeps max and half them are hiding in the corner talking to thier wifes(live in girl) promising not to get to blasted and will be home by 1am

If your single and around 26 must have mad cash, a good rap, and very good lookin to nail the young bitches.

Any woman 24+ (with any class) starts looking at what you have to offer them in the futer. you might as well just hand them a resume.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:34 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

from where i'm standing, that's not remotely true. i think that has to do with your friends and where you live.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree 100%

I am 26 1/2 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] my days of being cool or gone or very close to it.

If your single and around 26 must have mad cash, a good rap, and very good lookin to nail the young bitches.

Any woman 24+ (with any class) starts looking at what you have to offer them in the futer. you might as well just hand them a resume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] are you trying to nail 24+ year-olds? If I were single & 26, I'd still be after the college girls.

Edit: And you stop using the 1/2 after your age when you get to 8.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Jake, you are always spot on. I was just thinking this.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] are you trying to nail 24+ year-olds? If I were single & 26, I'd still be after the college girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hit single scene again at 23 I dated several bitches. after a 5 years realtionship I realized that any woman younger than 24 waste of time other than a quick bang.

Young girls are a pain in the ass
Old 01-25-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I realized that any woman younger than 24 waste of time other than a quick bang.

[/ QUOTE ]
So are women over 24.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I realized that any woman younger than 24 waste of time other than a quick bang.

[/ QUOTE ]
So are women over 24.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What I am saying is I just got tired of all the little girl games, The endless phone calls, also young girls seem to fall in love instantly.

24+ women seem to develope a head on there shoulders. They understand banging with no strings attached. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

its not that hard to do all that stuff you just mentioned AND play poker. Besides, you get alot more tail in college if you have money to spend