Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: psychonautical exploration

http://www.lycaeum.org - Great site [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Spent hours reading stories there before uhhhh, experimenting..

Anyways, I robo'd on 4th of July 11 years ago and drank 4 Red Dogs and a couple puffs off a bowl. I drank 8 ounces of the crap and I was laying in the back of a pickup bed for ohhh about what felt like 3 days apparently it was only 5 or 6 hours though lol ... I couldn't move, literally.

Fireworks were cool though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2005, 05:32 PM

I haven't robo'ed in many years but when I was a teen in the 80's I went to a prep-school where they could drug test you if you were suspected of using any alcohol or drugs. We all resorted to using robo to circumvent this threat. DXM is a much more powerful drug than codiene (or acid for that matter) and yet it's OTC. Gotta love the FDA! The disassociative affect is one of the weirdest feelings you can possibly imagine. (That FAQ does a great job of describing it) The big turnoff was the dreaded "itch" (side effect) which would strike random victims causing them to scratch their heads for hours. Ah, good times.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Biggest Rush

The first time I played 5/10 6 max

1280 hands 46BB/100. Poker Life has sucked since [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2005, 05:38 PM

It is the ONLY disassociative I have ever taken, I do not consider (personally) LSD or Mushrooms to be disassociatives by any means. The experience of that stuff was VERY intense and not something to be done by someone trying out drugs for their first time.

If I hadn't taken LSD before I seriously probably would of totally wigged out, even though the two aren't comparable.

The whole disassociative thing just wasn't for me I decided - I like to have SOME control not feel like I'm having an out of body experience... You at least have control of yourself on LSD even though what makes sense to you may actually be stupid as [censored] in reality you can function.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:42 PM

BTW I kicked everything after a bad addiction a bit ago (way over a year now) that really affected me and my family. I am actually following my New Years resolution and so far this year has been alchohol free for me even..

Nothing but caffeine and niccotine - which is more addictive than heroin supposedly so that's going to be a fun one to quit. Think I'll give up the caffeine first and deal with all day migraines [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2005, 05:51 PM

On Bison's ADHOC .5/1 table the other night we were capping every street with random crap.

Great fun...
and somehow I went on to win 180BB in 225 hands or so.
Something like 78BB/100 I think.

At one point I won 7 hands in a row which included a whole bunch of various bizarre runner-runners, etc.

I was down almost 90BB at 15/30 that day though....so my pokertracker stats for the day looked VERY weird.

I was +2.5BB/100 or so overall....but had a net loss of well over $2k.

Now, if only I could win win 180BB's in a couple hundred hands at 15/30 instead of .50/1...That would freaking ROCK!
Think I should randomly cap every street on the big-boy tables? It worked just fine and dandy at .5/1 for me.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:13 PM

Bought in at a NL table with $50 and a few hours later left with about $1,000. My one and only rush that's ever come online.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:48 PM

More bragging