Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2004, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Tiger123 at the Borgata 6/12

Thanks. Yeah I thought I played it well myself. He actually said....oh my gosh....when i flipped over my cards. I don't think he saw the 8 and thought i was just chasing a gutshot.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to think Bunky was a jerk until I met him

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks buddy! I hope to see you soon when I make my journey up to the big city for some double fisted chip spraying. Looks like 2nd week of January.

[ QUOTE ]
That actually was a very good game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but my game was better. The asian chick flashed $1300 and said I come to gambool! Man I loved value betting Ace high against her, her calling and me winning. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The times I've played with Tiger, he doesn't get out of line with me. He knows my game and knows I don't back down an inch.

Max on the other hand, scares me. He really scares me when he just calls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2004, 04:28 PM

I've only been to AC once, and even I remember this guy from my 14 hr 6/12 session. Seemed like a solid player, but he was a total ass at the table. Throwing chips at me when calling (only when he knew I had him beat), random antics just to annoy people.

I do look forward to having him at my table again; he seemed to keep the maniacs dumping money. And I enjoyed watching him lose; like I said, a total ass.

And yes, he seems to have perfected the handle-bar mustache, but I dont see how he could ever be a a celebrity of any kind (the whole "total ass" thing).
Old 12-10-2004, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The last 2 times Ive been to the Borgata and sat 6-12 or 10-20, Tiger has left the table within 10 Minutes of me sitting down at it. Coincidence? Maybe, he knows better than to try to push me around though. I'll slap the four bizzle right back at him quick when the three bets the check raise. And then lead into him on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bunktastic!
Old 12-10-2004, 02:14 AM

He plays $10-$20 also. He plays well for the locals, that does not say much.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:18 AM

Gregg,

I almost posted the same exact thing but stopped myself. Everytime I sit down he will leave.

He does play stud extremely well, probably better then he plays hold em.

He's not bad, but he's definitly not someone I stay away from at the table.

I go at him, because of my ultra tight image.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:22 AM

I used to think Bunky was a jerk until I met him

I still think hes a jerk and I played with him before either of us even knew about this site. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't understand how someone can consider someone else a jerk over an internet board.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:18 PM

Ive played with him 3 times . Once on the day the Borgata opened, and he was actually playing 10-20. Once in the pink game at the Taj where he was really playing crazy. And just 2 weeks ago at the Borgata 6-12 while I was waiting for a seat in a bigger game.
To me he seemed OK, he had just started though and was pounding a huge glass of scotch..... he must just become an [censored] when drunk.
It seems he plays for fun rather than for money, as someone with his skill could surely beat a 10-20 game and probably 20-40 too. I think he just likes to relax, drink and play. But then becomes an [censored] when drinking too much, as he surely wasnt an [censored] the times I played with him
Old 01-10-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't understand how someone can consider someone else a jerk over an internet board.

[/ QUOTE ]

F U and your mother [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]