Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2004, 10:51 AM

Default The 2+2 equivalent of meeting women

ok, this whole "I suck with girls" thread is forcing me to post this.

Meeting and seducing women has been broken down into a science. There is a set of fundamental skills, terminology, etc etc. Even practice exercises.

If you have trouble with girls I suggest that you spend at least an hour at this site familiarizing yourself with some of the basics, it will make a world of difference.

This discussion group was designed to get girls into bed fast, however, even if this is not your goal the information is still very important.

Read and be enlightened

Examples:

Kinetics- making sure you establish early in the relationship that touching is acceptable.

Neg Hit- sort of a small insult. The number of neg hits needed depends on the hotness of the chick. A not hot chick requires none, compliments work fine. A 10 may require a few just to break the ice.

3 second rule- You have 3 seconds to start talking to a girl when you see her. Following this rule forces you to do something and allows you to appear confident.

Future talk- talk about things that you guys will do together say 6 months from now. Wouldn't it be fun to go on a ski trip, we'd do this, we'd do that. Talking about something that you will be doing together months down the road makes it seem like you have in fact known each other for months. The comfort level jumps dramatically.

Exaple of practice exercise:

David Shade's Eye contact expirement-

Go to the mall and walk around. Make eye contact with every girl you see, don't break eye contact until she either smiles or says hello. You'll be amazed at how often a girl will smile or start talking to you.