Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2004, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Did you deposit $424 in one lump or did we credit you by error ?

I'm just going to say that I've played at true for over a year. Ocassionally True has an issue come up. I believe issues come up less often at True than most sites. When an issue comes up True support has always been on top of it.

True CEO also is one of a few that read these boards and handles issues almost immidiately.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:23 PM

True CEO also is one of a few that read these boards

don't kid yourself. with few exceptions they all monitor here. not because they want to troubleshoot for zoo members but because this is the pulse of what is happening in their industry.

david is just one of the few with balls big enough to post instead of just read.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:49 PM

WHEN TRUEPOKER HAS NOTHING TO HIDE : I HAD MY HANDHISTORY
The HANDHISTORY WILL SHOW UP WHAT HAPPEND SEND ME MY HANDHISTOY

<font color="red"> </font>
Old 11-08-2004, 05:30 PM

Default Re: The Harley

"Actually, we give CASH for Points to our Gold/Platinum players so, at 2,400,000 points, you could take the cash anyway."

I don't understand why you have to be a Gold/Platinum player to cash out the points. I used to play on your site and hit Gold status at one point. Option to cash out the points became available to me. Then I did not play for a while, my status dropped. One day I signed on and played for a while then decided what the heck let me cash these points BUT wait my status dropped below Gold. Can I ask you what difference does it make if you are Gold or whatever to cash out the points? So you drop players in status if they don't play for a while but I don't see why you should not be able to cash out the points since you still have them.
Old 11-08-2004, 06:36 PM

Default Summary of play and mistaken money credit/recovery

Freeroll,

Without listing all your hands, you might be interested in the following summary:

On November 3, you began play at about 7:06 am with $755. Contrary to your post, your account WAS active online when we had a crash. At the time, your account balance was $640.

Without you playing another hand or making a deposit, your money logs shows at 3:34 pm, our server mistakenly credited your account with $424, inflating your balance to $ 1,064.

You began playing again, triggering the money log report that afternoon, signing off at 4:45pm, with a balance of $973, including the $424 mistakenly put into your account.

You began playin again on Nov 4 at 11:09 am with your $973 balance and finished with a balance of $860 at 4:38 pm.

You next began playing on November 5 at 9:47 am, with a balance of $860, finishing at 5:12 pm with a balance of $1,008, including the $424 mistaken credit from November 3.

On November 6, at 11:12 am, Truepoker recovered the $424 it had mistakenly credited you on November 3, leaving you a balance of $584.

There is nothing extraordinary in your hand histories, your play tracked normally. The anamoly was not involved in any hand. It is trackable in the money logs you were sent already.

Truepoker CEO
Old 11-08-2004, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Summary of play and mistaken money credit/recovery

Freeroll:

Five times in your post, you use the word "around" to describe either (a) the amount you won/loss; or (b) the amount in your account.

I highly recommend you keep accurate records of all banking transactions. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Especially if you are going to challenge the veracity of the website where you are going to play.

I also noticed that you were + $84 after playing 5 sessions of low limit tables, playing 2 - 4 tables at a time. Perhaps you should post some hands so we can comment upon your play. I leave that to your discretion.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:59 PM

Seeing how open to responses and how much the TruePoker CEO seems to be willing to check into problems I think I am gonna make a deposit and give this site a shot.

You got any SPECIAL first time bonus codes you can share with us TruePoker CEO? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2004, 09:44 PM

True Poker has always been very helpful when problems occur. I have to say that I don't like seeing post accusing a site in bold letters of cheating without first giving that site a chance to defend themselves, it's bad for business. Once again the True CEO steps up and handles the situation professionally.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:46 PM

I agree with slacker. The fact that the CEO responds here and is helpful makes me feel that much more comfortable with the room. I plan to deposit and play this weekend.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Freeroll,

Without listing all your hands, you might be interested in the following summary:

On November 3, you began play at about 7:06 am with $755. Contrary to your post, your account WAS active online when we had a crash. At the time, your account balance was $640.

Without you playing another hand or making a deposit, your money logs shows at 3:34 pm, our server mistakenly credited your account with $424, inflating your balance to $ 1,064.

You began playing again, triggering the money log report that afternoon, signing off at 4:45pm, with a balance of $973, including the $424 mistakenly put into your account.

You began playin again on Nov 4 at 11:09 am with your $973 balance and finished with a balance of $860 at 4:38 pm.

You next began playing on November 5 at 9:47 am, with a balance of $860, finishing at 5:12 pm with a balance of $1,008, including the $424 mistaken credit from November 3.

On November 6, at 11:12 am, Truepoker recovered the $424 it had mistakenly credited you on November 3, leaving you a balance of $584.

There is nothing extraordinary in your hand histories, your play tracked normally. The anamoly was not involved in any hand. It is trackable in the money logs you were sent already.

Truepoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

TruePoker CEO 1
Moronic posters 0