Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2004, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Wow, can you all say the word \"unreal\"?

Raised a warrior?

Thank you in advance for your upcoming service in Iraq. We all appreciate it.

Watch out for those packages on the side of the road.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was born a fighter, raised a warrior, and I am on my way to becoming a champion. No one messes with me.

[/ QUOTE ] This is a poker forum. I think this is what you're looking for...
Go Here
Old 11-04-2004, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have come to the conclusion that I dislike everyone on this forum. I feel naive about the fact that I am taking a stand because I am indeed a novice forum user at twoplustwo.com. However, I strongly believe that a mature human can rise above this unexperienced nature and grasp the essence of what I am trying to say. I will not tollerate the rediculous comments that all of you homosexuals post on here. I was born a fighter, raised a warrior, and I am on my way to becoming a champion. No one messes with me. Let it be clear to all of you clowns that I do what I want, and no one tells me what to do. I had a small problem with Party Poker and I requested some sympathy, or at least your understanding, and what do I get in return? Unreal comments that have less meaning then the poop I find outside in my front lawn from my dog. Let these words eat into your brain because I indeed stand up for my faith. Once again, unreal. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You're tho thilly!
Old 11-04-2004, 04:33 PM

Wow, I leave you jokes for an hour and what do I get in return? Even more unreal and unnecessary comments that are irrelivant to the concept of my original post. If you think you are so tough, why can't you demonstrate your strength and overall toughness in other aspects of your life. Then again, it is a real skill to tell people off online =/. On a more serious note, I am not threatened by any of this trash. I am a very good looking elder, and would appreciate respect from my peers, all though I have risen above your level and I will be moving beyond. Ultimately, I've owned you all because none of your responses pertain to the significance of my original quote. So, I am going to go enjoy a good chuckle for a bit as you guys waste your lives responding to this. Have a good day!
Old 11-04-2004, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even more unreal and unnecessary comments that are irrelivant to the concept of my original post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sentence fragment, and it's "irrelevant."

Good luck with you good-looking elderness. That must be a treat for someone who less than a year ago was too young to play online poker.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a very good looking elder

[/ QUOTE ]

Life expectancy in your home town is kinda crappy if you're an elder at 18.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a very good looking elder, and would appreciate respect from my peers, all though I have risen above your level and I will be moving beyond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps he means 'elder' in the church sense. There is no requirement of age to be a church elder in a protestant church.

That said, I doubt our young man fulfills the 24 requirements necessary to be an elder in the church.

http://www.bibletruths.net/Archives/BTAR143.htm
Old 11-04-2004, 05:14 PM

"Centuyouion, do you find it funny when I say Bigus Dickus?"

snarf
Old 11-04-2004, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I leave you jokes for an hour and what do I get in return? Even more unreal and unnecessary comments that are irrelivant to the concept of my original post. If you think you are so tough, why can't you demonstrate your strength and overall toughness in other aspects of your life. Then again, it is a real skill to tell people off online =/. On a more serious note, I am not threatened by any of this trash. I am a very good looking elder, and would appreciate respect from my peers, all though I have risen above your level and I will be moving beyond. Ultimately, I've owned you all because none of your responses pertain to the significance of my original quote. So, I am going to go enjoy a good chuckle for a bit as you guys waste your lives responding to this. Have a good day!

[/ QUOTE ]He just gets weirder and weirder. Oh well. Good luck to you, GreenTea the good-looking, 18 year-old, warrior church elder.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:29 PM

I love the maturity shown by referring to everyone here as homosexuals. Truly one of the most mature statements I have heard in my short life.
~Justin