Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2004, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Resigning from Party

[ QUOTE ]
i had the same problem, already having a party and empire account.

i moved though, and since empire requires you to send a copy of a utility bill or something similar to change your address on the account, i just created a new account and when they called to see why i created a second account, i told them i did it because i didn't have a utility bill i could send them, but i wanted their information to be up to date. i told them they could close my old account since they only allow one account per person. they did this with very little hassle, just the phone call.

in other words, if you don't have a history of doing stuff like this, and you have some relatively logical reason for creating a new account, they probably won't screw you over.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the man! I used my parent address when I signed up my account so this will work perfectly for me. Thank you!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Resigning from Party

[ QUOTE ]
I understand having a rake rebate deal is a big advantage, but as soft as the games are on Party, is it really +EV to leave there for 6 months to get one? I just can't imagine it would be. I'd like to see someone do the math on that one.

Good luck,

Fitz

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be true if it weren't for the other Party skins. I have a rakeback deal at Intertops, but don't have one at Party or Empire, which I would like. Its not like I would be giving up playing at any Party skin for the 6 months, just the one I want to change to a rakeback arrangement.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:50 PM

Default About a month N/M