FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Losing 100BB in under 1000 hands is:
a regular occurrence. Get used to it. 38 61.29%
an annoying blip. It happens, but not every month. 20 32.26%
a worrying sign that you can't play the game, 4 6.45%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2004, 06:57 AM

Default Re: hah

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but the questions about how the rest of the world looks upon Bushs foregin politics was hilarious and completely true. Every Bush-supporter should travel to Europe or any other country and see what the world thinks of America while being led by Bush. While discovering the foregin animosity for USA, keep in mind that it has nothing to do about Bush making "unpopular but good" decisions. It's about him making bad and unpopular decisions. We're not dumber than americans in Europe. We konw when a decision is bad and that's why they are impopular.
If he gets re-elected, american credibility will be lost for a very long time.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:05 AM

Default Re: John \"I Have a Plan\" Kerry

[ QUOTE ]
There is nothing that Kerry won't say to get elected.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got to be kidding. This statement applies to just about anyone who has ever run for office. You can't get elected without telling the people what they want to hear.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Who Won the Second Debate?

After both debates, polling shows Bush "winning" the debates by approximately 35% of those polled. Are hard core Conservatives that intellectually dishonest that they cannot even admit when their man so obviously has lost a debate?
Old 10-09-2004, 09:30 AM

People mention the loaded question for Bush on admitting 3 mistakes as being a poor choice by Charlie Gibson, maybe so. I think he had to pick something harsh on Bush to make up for allowing the "Will you look into the camera and pledge not to raise taxes" question for Kerry. There was only one obvious answer to that question, and we know how that worked out for GHWB. Should we just start saying one-term Kerry now? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 11:09 AM

Jeez, Felix, it sounds like your already conceding the election. While I think, Kerry did slightly better than Bush, Bush did much better than his last debate. This debate seemed to give something to everyone. If you were leaning towards Bush, then there was enough there for you to support the candidate. If you were leaning Kerry, there was enough there to go with him.

This is going to be a very close race, and may come down to how many last minute registered voters the Dems will be able to bring to the polls or how many the GOP will be able to discourage from voting through varioius acts of chicanery. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 11:22 AM

I'm finally convinced, this poster must be the President. Instead of taking responsibility for his performance, he blames it on liberal activists and that Democratic operative Charlie "Don't Surf" Gibson. Well, you did better than the last one. Four more months and you can have a nice long vacation on your Crawford ranch, clearing brush and thinking about what coloring books you'd like in your Presidential Library. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 12:44 PM

I thought Bush did well on the first half when they were talking about the war and terrorism. On the face of it, Kerry's plan to bring in other nations is somewhat confusing. However, Kerry at least has a reasonable chance of doing it where Bush's chances are slim to none. Bush made some good points when talking about terrorism.

However, Kerry did better in the second half.

I watched Fox News after the debate. They had 3 commentators. Bil Kristol said Kerry won, Morton Kondracke said Kerry won, and Freddie "the Beatle" Barnes said it was a tie.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:59 PM

so much for fox news being ultra-conservative and biased eh?
Old 10-09-2004, 01:34 PM

Bush won.

When William Salentan, Josh Marshall, Andrew Sullivan and Kos (all ultra-leftists) call it a draw or Bush win, you know Kerry tanked.

Even the mainstream media thinks it was a draw. When MSM says draw, they mean Kerry was crushed. Even, L.A. Times can't even argue for a Kerry win.

Look at the Bushies vs. Kerryites. The Bushies are much happier than Kerryites.

In light of ABC news picking the questions and Gallup stacking the audience, Bush did well.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:48 PM

Typical far right winger complaining that EVERYBODY in the media are ultra liberals out to get Bush... except Fox News who he considers just slightly too liberal for his taste. In other words, he is out of touch with reality.