Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 06:52 AM

Default Re: Good News for VIP Members

Of course it does..afterall you got your $400
Old 09-29-2004, 06:52 AM

Oh man, I thought people were being stupid and overreacting to a lot of this but now I'm out for blood.

I'm VIP, I played 30k hands there last month, and all I got was further screwed by being limited to getting half of the 10% bonus.

Now they get hell from me, and they deserve it.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We should be posting in RGP and other poker forums.

It looks like a lot of the VIP members here are not willing to stand up for the poker community (as long as they get theirs).

[/ QUOTE ]

pokersites are kinda sheisty to begin with. after all, they are gambling sites. this whole issue needs to be put to bed

[/ QUOTE ]

It has only just begun. There are still a lot of people out there who have been screwed.

I see you only look out for number 1, and don't care about anybody else.

A couple hours into a big Empire blunder, and you suggest surrender. How sad.

Do the regulars in Small Stakes know that you advocate anything goes for poker sites screwing customers?
Old 09-29-2004, 06:54 AM

Damn right it does!
Old 09-29-2004, 06:58 AM

I got the same offer for being a VIP member, I'm sure anyone else that is will get it. Just keep waiting, it seems like they're getting around to everyone. $400 bonus is definitely better than nothing.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:00 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

well, from the beginning I was against unity and all for just e-mailing them until they do something, so I did it myself. I played a lot of hands there. I pointed out that I NEVER EVER EVER EVER got a bonus from them. $0 for depositing the first time. $0 during that empire500 craze. NOTHING. I pointed out that I stopped playing there after they denied me the Empire500 bonus, and I forwarded them the e-mail declining me. I pointed out that they keep 100% of my rake because I have no affiliate, but can easily get one at another site.

maybe I'm just a special case. in a way I boycotted them by not playing for so long. maybe my actions paid off.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:08 AM

enough is enough.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:13 AM

I'm a VIP member w/ 11k hands, I got the ass bonus. I sent another angry email... I had left playing there a few months ago due to another shady customer service issue and I thought this was just enough to get me to return, boy was I wrong... The ball is in their court now.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:19 AM

i got $50.
i deposited $1k with the HOTSEP code to see if it would still work and it didn't.
At least they aren't putting me through the dilemma of whether or not I should play through the HOTSEP $100 bonus. They took $50 of it away from me and took away the playing requirement for the other half.

I feel no obligation to play there just because they are removing the raked-hand requirement after cutting the $100 bonus in half and after pulling back the $500 bonus.

In a few hours I will be cashing-out everything.

I might deposit and cash-out small amounts from there on a daily-basis without playing at all since I believe they pay the neteller fees.

I'll rack up some neteller points and I'll get my little juvenie form of fun revenge in the process.

I might play the occasional overlay tourney there (since I've had decent success on those) but otherwise I suspect my play there is done for awhile.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:19 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Follow-up

well, this sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I created an account for this new Empire bonus under my middle name and the same address and they just froze both accounts, the new one with $500 and $0 in bonus and my original account. I called and they said it's because they have the same password. I'm a dumbass. I had to delete the old one and keep the new one, so I'm not even a VIP member anymore.

I guess this whole thing just isn't meant to be... I'm done even discussing this. I'm going to take my 25% rake rebate (this isn't spam--I'm not an affiliate) and shut up.