Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2004, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Syntax = Segor = Too much even for RGP

>Yeah, both of you guys are right.
>What an unpleasant whining f**k he is.

So *I* shoudn't use faul langauge? I see. Thank you for this insite.

>If I was even occasionally observing his behaviour I'd have him banned in a New York minute.

LOL, where would you ban me? At your local K-Mart? LOL

>With the site as quiet as it is someone like him they don't need.

Yeah, they need you!

>And comparing him with Syntax is pretty damn insulting to ?Syntax. He might have overposted on the same topic like a religious Zealot, but his behaviour has been a long way away from that sociopath.

Listen up, and listen good, POKER might just not be your thing. Did you ever consited this, nice guy?
Old 07-05-2004, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just friggin see his play for what it is? Instead of crying about how he plays? He's an over aggressive player who will take any ace to the river. Who overbets every hand hoping you will fold. He has a hard time folding to a reraise when he has nothing in hopes of hitting a pair on the river.

See him for what he is and quit your whining.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL So, in the end, how much did you lose to me? Don't say you didn't because how my week went, can't tell me you didn't dump to me atleast a 50... LOL I just kept loosing to EVERYBODY. I cashed out and built my br who knows how. The luckiest mand for 6 days straight. Computer error, must be. "He is overaggressive!" LOL

Do me a fav and don't talk about things you don't understand. "...overaggressive!" LOL

LOL
Old 07-05-2004, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. I've observed his play fine.

If I ever end up back down at .50/1 I'll come ask you for lessons.
Until then, talk to the hand.

And play (good or bad) is no excuse for being a total f**kwit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Again, with the language, Sir!!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2004, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just friggin see his play for what it is? Instead of crying about how he plays? He's an over aggressive player who will take any ace to the river. Who overbets every hand hoping you will fold. He has a hard time folding to a reraise when he has nothing in hopes of hitting a pair on the river.

See him for what he is and quit your whining.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL So, in the end, how much did you lose to me? Don't say you didn't because how my week went, can't tell me you didn't dump to me atleast a 50... LOL I just kept loosing to EVERYBODY. I cashed out and built my br who knows how. The luckiest mand for 6 days straight. Computer error, must be. "He is overaggressive!" LOL

Do me a fav and don't talk about things you don't understand. "...overaggressive!" LOL

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* couldn't you have stayed on RGP with the other riff raff?

It doesnt matter weather you are good or not, what matters is you are an ass at the table. And im not just talking about foul language, I'm talking about being a little whiner whenever you lose a hand, and being a little prick whenever you win a big hand.

At a site that has 1 table going and is trying to attract players, whenever someone comes to zerorake they are in essence forced to put up with your behavior because there is 1 table to play at. It scares me to think that some newbies are going to wander in and suckout some hands (like fish tend to do, but thats where we make our money) and get put off by your fevered little ego and go play somewhere else.
Add in the fact that zerorake doesnt have an player ignore feature and unless they want to ignore EVERYONE they are forced to listen to you. Its alot easier just to go play somewhere else.

So just chill out man, if you are as good as you think you are then you'll be getting all the money anyway, so don't whine whenever someone rivers you. The goal is to get lots of players to this site so that next month you can spend your $30 and play rake free again, not have it still be a barren wasteland because players went somehwere else where there arn't as many whiney jackasses
Old 07-05-2004, 06:22 PM

word
Old 07-05-2004, 06:26 PM

i've learned a couple of things from this thread....

1. zerorake has a foul-mouthed jerk frequenting their tables
2. i really like the word f**k-wit and am going to incorporate it into my regular vocabulary forthwith.