Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: PokerNow Bonus today!!

AWESOME!!!

Just deposited $670 and got the $200 bonus, MANY THANKS!!!
Old 04-29-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing. But who cares. I was sure that we (multi account players) wouldn't get to play at Poker Now any more any way. If the bonus works great. If it doesn't no foul in my opinion.

busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...we are gamblers here... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 10:15 PM

what does poker now consider a raked hand? are they a skin of one of the major sites?
Old 04-29-2005, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
used the code moon1 for 500 hands 100$. I am not affiliated w/ this however, could be dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you find it? I tried to google this, no results.
20%?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was in the classifieds awhile ago.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:20 PM

nevermind i see is a party skin.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:23 PM

fantastic!
Old 04-29-2005, 10:24 PM

Nice catch!

I find the public site a little thin on details, though. I can't even see the T&C (unless I missed a link somewhere). I'm sure it'll show up AFTER I sign up, but by then it may be too late. Different members of the PP network have the right to set their own bonuses and conditions.

Can some existing member tell me how PokerNOW has been handling concurrent signup and reload bonuses if you signup during the reload period? It doesn't look like there is a code for the signup bonus, but that doesn't automatically mean I can collect both or even stack my requirements.

Sorry. I feel should know this, since I've been looking into branching out to other sites, but I've ignored PokerNOW due to its impending "takeover". I thought it would be absorbed completely into PartyPoker. I did a search for "+PokerNOW +bonus -re" but when I finally didn't get a "sorry" error (I guess a lot of us are asking this question at the moment), I didn't get a lot of hard info. I don't want to rely on posts that were months old--new sites often change policies earluy on, and PN has *definitely* changed policies in recent weeks (e.g. canceling rakeback affiliate programs)

Yeah,I realize that any answer will be a bit of a crapshoot, given their recent reorganization, but advice from those who have "been there" would certainly be most welcome. Even a public (no registrations required) link to the T&C would be invaluable. I don't expect anyone to do my homework for me, but I'm kinda locked out here, y'know?

Much thanks.
Point of order: is there a traditional chant as I over to grasp my ankles for the richly deserved newbie abuse I am about to recieve? And afterwards would "Please sir, may I have another?' be appropriate or just -ahem!- cheeky?
Old 04-29-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
used the code moon1 for 500 hands 100$. I am not affiliated w/ this however, could be dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you find it? I tried to google this, no results.
20%?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was in the classifieds awhile ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, OK.

For the [censored] record, that was my code (it was not secret, it said as much in the classified ads).

For the [censored] record, my affiliate account has been cancelled, just like everyone else. I got a lump sum reimbursement from PokerNow when they cancelled my account.

Free free to try it. It may work for you, it may not. I am not receiving a dime from it or any other code at this point. In fact, any other affiliate's signup code would probably have the exact same effect.

In all honestly, I hope it still works for people. Even with the affiliate accounts being terminated, I don't begrudge anyone the bonus. If you can whore these clowns, do it. Use "my" code, use someone else's, it don't matter.

For the [censored] record, yes, I've had a few beers. Stone IPA rocks. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 10:47 PM

i used your code last weekend, and it worked.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:01 PM

sweet!, thank you