Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2004, 02:21 PM

Default Re: 60K players on Party right now

I usually never get around to playing PStars because it always seemed less fishy. Am I missing a great opportunity here? If Stars and UB and others are also running at peak player levels they must be getting softer. What is the current fishiness breakdown for the major sites? Which should still be avoided for lack of fishiness?

CB
Old 08-31-2004, 03:08 PM

Last week during a Red Sox game there were 3 ads for partypoker.com not net. they were saying play poker for free.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last week during a Red Sox game there were 3 ads for partypoker.com not net. they were saying play poker for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I've definitely seen recent ads for partypoker.com also.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:35 PM

AP with 2500 isn't THAT bad. They're growing and taking to steps to continue to grow and that's what's important.
I would play there more if their software didn't slow down my freaking computer more often than not.

I actually played one game there that I enjoyed (actaully had 2 2+2rs in there with me...), and one with many rocks that sucked. Every time I have been back there has either been 1 or no tables up at .50/1.00.

I just feel like I am wasting my time loading them up night after night with no tables to choose from.

Even though I have $210 in bonus waiting for me to claim its hard for me to keep firing them up...

so I cashed out. I am gonna try Paradise next.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:27 PM

Party alos has an affiliate marketing program and any affiliate makes a percentage off of everyone they sign up. I have seen signs with a deposit bonus code put up on doors as i enter my classes on campus. One of their major marketing initiatives is the "tell-a-friend" system. Think about it, they grow through a great deal of word of mouth marketing. This creates a growth cycle. People come to the site, tell their friends, they sign up and then they tell their friends and the cycle begins anew. Once more people start coming to the site, there are just simply more mouths for which party to eminate from