Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Paradise Million Strategy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where do I find a 2+2 shirt or cap?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, the perfect person to represent twoplustwo.

You've made five posts, obviously because you are looking for quick answers to solve your problems without doing any homework for yourself. For some reason you decided to enter a tournament with an absolutely insane structure, and you ask questions like "how should the cameras affect my play?"

Between laziness, lack of foresight and downright stupidity, you are basically the essential twoplustwo posterchild.

Call David and maybe he can root you on personally from the audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupidest response ever. I'd rather see 5 posts from someone than 2624 where even 1 is this moronic.

You had 5 posts too once. Get off your high horse.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest response ever. I'd rather see 5 posts from someone than 2624 where even 1 is this moronic.

You had 5 posts too once. Get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has very little to do with his post count. It has everything to do with the fact that he is looking for answers without wanting to do any work himself, and besides that he expects us to support him when he clearly just registered.

It would be one thing if he even had 50 posts in strategy forums and then created this thread, but it's obvious that the only purpose of this account was to get help from twoplustwo. This guy has never contributed anything! Yet he expects us to give him a great working strategy for this tournament. The sad thing is that some of you came running to help him. Ridiculous.

I have come to expect people at twoplustwo to not want to think about problems, especially in poker hands. But at least they usually make something of a pathetic attempt to help others out without simply expecting to be spoonfed every detail of information. This guy is different--he's a total child, capable of accomplishing nothing on his own.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've made five posts, obviously because you are looking for quick answers to solve your problems without doing any homework for yourself. For some reason you decided to enter a tournament with an absolutely insane structure, and you ask questions like "how should the cameras affect my play?"

Between laziness, lack of foresight and downright stupidity, you are basically the essential twoplustwo posterchild.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN....it was a FUKING FREEROLL...What an ASSHAT!!!!

And I wasn't going for "wit" I reposned to a JACKASS comment with a JACKASS comment.

I guess you're the role model for 2+2....NICE!
Old 09-06-2005, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know what a close counter is? Good luck with your bitter existence.

While your sentiments make sense, there are many more constructive ways to communicate them. In the future, I suggest working on that if you're interested in improving the quality of these forums as you contend you are. There will always be takers on informational forums and the only thing you can do about it is encourage them not to be (which you have not done). If you're all concerned about everyone making a contribution you need to 1. get a life, and 2, enter the real world. All a hostile atmosphere does is create drama. Drama can be fun, but it seems to mostly degrade serious discussions into petty namecalling and arguing. How about a nice disreet PM asking the OP to not just ask and take from the forum?

I urge you to try to be a more positive influence for the sake of the forum. You don't have to do it because I said anything (and I'm sure you wouldn't because it might look like you were losing face), but I hope I can get you thinking about what you're trying to achieve and how what you're doing does or does not affect that goal.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1 million for 1st and 10k for 2nd-9th.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately tournament rules say even suggesting a chop is grounds to dq the player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time don't play in a tournament with an absolutely retarded structure and rules like this.

But enjoy your 10k, I guess. If you had actually entered a tournament with a real structure you'd be making a ton more on average, but hey YOU COULD WIN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!111111111111
Old 09-02-2005, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But enjoy your 10k, I guess. If you had actually entered a tournament with a real structure you'd be making a ton more on average

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
By not understanding averages , laziness, lack of foresight and downright stupidity, you are basically the essential twoplustwo posterchild.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-02-2005, 03:54 PM

Ha ha, when your done with my foot massage you can start on a pedicure funny boy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha, when your done with my foot massage you can start on a pedicure funny boy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent comeback. I have no response that could ever measure up to your level of wit.
Old 09-02-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately tournament rules say even suggesting a chop is grounds to dq the player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time don't play in a tournament with an absolutely retarded structure and rules like this.

But enjoy your 10k, I guess. If you had actually entered a tournament with a real structure you'd be making a ton more on average, but hey YOU COULD WIN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!111111111111

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair - where would you suggest this guy find a freeroll with a better structure than giving 9 players $10k and one player $1 million?
Old 09-02-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair - where would you suggest this guy find a freeroll with a better structure than giving 9 players $10k and one player $1 million?

[/ QUOTE ]doesnt matter if its a freeroll its a horrible structure, and like others have said if i got 2nd because of a bad beat i would kill myself