Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 04:25 AM

Default Re: Minority Mayors.......

[ QUOTE ]
>>they seem to crack under the pressure<<

No pun intended, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this a Marion Barry joke? If so, let me tell you that living there, when all that went down, was INCREDIBLY entertaining. I can still see the black and white images of him in that hotel room like they were yesterday. I cannot believe that the people of DC voted him back in.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
.....they seem to crack under the pressure. Nice job [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] he did being prepared fir hurricane Katrina down in N'awlins....and his poe-leece officers sure did a bang-up job controlling the minority looters....heh-heh-heh....oh I know, it must be FEMA's fault, or W's [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]- - the PC Urban Golden Rule - never fault a darkie in charge - unless their republican [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLLL, we have all been blessed with some more terrific Woggaisms (from a man who has a doctorate in them, no less).
Oh well. Life must get boring in between busts by the Massuchusetts Medical Board for performing liposuction with a Kenmore vacuum cleaner.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:28 AM

>>Was this a Marion Barry joke? <<

LOL - sure was, straight up. I'm glad someone got it - those videotapes were hilarious, and in my formative years shaped my opinions of all politicians forever.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
.....they seem to crack under the pressure. Nice job [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] he did being prepared fir hurricane Katrina down in N'awlins....and his poe-leece officers sure did a bang-up job controlling the minority looters....heh-heh-heh....oh I know, it must be FEMA's fault, or W's [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]- - the PC Urban Golden Rule - never fault a darkie in charge - unless their republican [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

First, you're a racist. But you already know that. Go get some education and come back when you want to contribute to scoiety.

Second, the New Orleans mayor dropped the ball bad. No question. FEMA has dropped the ball bad. Right now, no one is holding the ball, and that's the problem.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: A couple of months more to run on their contract

[ QUOTE ]
If you were even half as intelligent as me I would really be impressed at your ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this make sense to anyone?
Old 09-05-2005, 01:08 PM

Ha, ha! Adios Dr. Wogga.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you were even half as intelligent as me I would really be impressed at your ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not that hard to understand.

Being impressed at someones ignorance is being impressed at how stupid someone without a mental disorder can be. However, since hes not even half as intelligent as me, hes beyond the point where I can be impressed at how stupid he is. He is to the point where I actually pitty his mental disorder. Understand yet? Or can you not? It wouldn't really suprise me if you couldn't.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Second, the New Orleans mayor dropped the ball bad. No question. FEMA has dropped the ball bad. Before the last two days or so, no one was holding the ball, and that was the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-05-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Being impressed at someones ignorance is being impressed at how stupid someone without a mental disorder can be. However, since hes not even half as intelligent as me, hes beyond the point where I can be impressed at how stupid he is. He is to the point where I actually pitty his mental disorder. Understand yet? Or can you not? It wouldn't really suprise me if you couldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing quite like trying to explain yourself with a post that makes no sense whatsoever. People do not fail to understand you because you are too smart for them. (Now that is laughable.) It's because your posts quite often lack anything that even remotely resembles a coherent thought. Case in point...your preceding post. WTF!?
Old 09-05-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were extraordinarily smart, someone half as smart as you would be relatively smart as well.

I'm not quite sure you've given this a lot of thought.