Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: Anyone know how I can get all this stuff through airport security?

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, you seem to be missing something which is a must have for any survivalist. It's called a CAWS. The army actually turned it down because it was too deadly.

[/ QUOTE ]

CAWS Doesn't elaborate on the program being shut down
Old 02-11-2005, 06:17 AM

Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter S. Thompson's survival kit

Baggage Manifest

1. Three dozen tracers, some for the .357, others for the .44 magnum. They cause a huge yellow streak to erupt from the front of your weapon. The blue tipped ones are incendiaries.

2. 100 assorted Delta Press stickers, bearing legends including "Rob Someone Else,""Face Me-Face Death,""If You Come Through This Door You Will Be Killed/Si Vienes Por Puerta Te Mato," and "God's Favorite Caliber-.44 Magnum."

3. One Galco International shoulder holster for model 39 Smith and Wesson or the Beretta 9mm auto.

4. One authentic Rommel Field Afrika Korps hat, khaki, silk-lined.

5. 20 red aerial pyrotechnic flares, hand-held, burn 6.5 seconds.

6. Two books: "Get Even: The Complete Book of Dirty Tricks" and "Your Conduct in Combat Under the Law of War."

7. Two A1Mar One Zero Special Forces/SOD knives, 9-inch blades.

8. One Soldier of Fortune 10th anniversary poster, inscribed "Dear Hunter, Blow One Away For Me-Robert K. Brown."

9. One 100 percent cotton Rip-Stop Special Forces battle dress uniform, Vietnam leaf pattern.

10. One Steyr SSG P-II sniper rifle, 26-inch heavy barrel with synthetic stock of ABS "CYCOLAC" and Kahles steel-tube ZF84 6X scope.

11. One Dark Invader 3010 Night Vision System, including infared spot illuminator/image enhancer with relay lense for 35mm.

12. One hardened steel spike-"looks like a pin-your best friend in a tight spot."

13. Two boxes of .45 ExCaliber wax pellets with brass cases-"a safe, easy and inexpensive alternative to real ammo."

14. Six Riot Buster smoke grenades, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches long.

15. One 6 oz can Envelope Compromise Spray, for detection of letter bombs.

16. One 120-foot nylon GI Critical Application rope.

17. One Ruger P-85 semiautomatic 9mm double-action pistol, with Sai case.

18. Two chrome octagon samurai chains, each 21.5 inches long.

19. One solid leather core hand-painted Cattle Baron Leather Co. bullwhip, 12 feet.

20. One sterling silver Revenge ring, skull motif.

21. One Bruggeman & Brand T-3F nylon triple canopy low altitude troop parachute, 22x13x10-inch pack, 330-lb capacity.

22. One European stilleto, stainless stell blade, 4 7/8 inches closed.

23. Aerospatiale AACP short-range anti-tank rocket, fully guidable, 4-second quiet time, low muzzle velocity, particularly effective in urban combat conditions, with Kevlar firing tube.

busted

funny though Brah
Old 02-11-2005, 07:07 AM

Tell Terry and James Nichols I said "Hi!"

-Michael
Old 02-11-2005, 07:52 AM

Fuhgeddabout taking the hazmat (e.g. tracers) through the airport checked or otherwise. Take a suitcase to the 24-hr Kinko's on Paradise (all cab drivers know where it is) and ship it Fedex Ground. You can even lock the suitcase.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:29 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

buy a bum a whore, then give him some crack, let him smoke some of the crack, put him on line in front of you, let him get busted for the crack, and no one will question you
Old 02-11-2005, 10:54 AM

Ask your militia buddies.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like the prospect of having to drive all the way back to Detroit with all this sh*t. But I will if I have too.

[/ QUOTE ]For a few of the things you listed, I'm afraid that's your only recourse.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
busted

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter S. Thompson's survival kit

Baggage Manifest

1. Three dozen tracers, some for the .357, others for the .44 magnum. They cause a huge yellow streak to erupt from the front of your weapon. The blue tipped ones are incendiaries.

2. 100 assorted Delta Press stickers, bearing legends including "Rob Someone Else,""Face Me-Face Death,""If You Come Through This Door You Will Be Killed/Si Vienes Por Puerta Te Mato," and "God's Favorite Caliber-.44 Magnum."

3. One Galco International shoulder holster for model 39 Smith and Wesson or the Beretta 9mm auto.

4. One authentic Rommel Field Afrika Korps hat, khaki, silk-lined.

5. 20 red aerial pyrotechnic flares, hand-held, burn 6.5 seconds.

6. Two books: "Get Even: The Complete Book of Dirty Tricks" and "Your Conduct in Combat Under the Law of War."

7. Two A1Mar One Zero Special Forces/SOD knives, 9-inch blades.

8. One Soldier of Fortune 10th anniversary poster, inscribed "Dear Hunter, Blow One Away For Me-Robert K. Brown."

9. One 100 percent cotton Rip-Stop Special Forces battle dress uniform, Vietnam leaf pattern.

10. One Steyr SSG P-II sniper rifle, 26-inch heavy barrel with synthetic stock of ABS "CYCOLAC" and Kahles steel-tube ZF84 6X scope.

11. One Dark Invader 3010 Night Vision System, including infared spot illuminator/image enhancer with relay lense for 35mm.

12. One hardened steel spike-"looks like a pin-your best friend in a tight spot."

13. Two boxes of .45 ExCaliber wax pellets with brass cases-"a safe, easy and inexpensive alternative to real ammo."

14. Six Riot Buster smoke grenades, 2 inches in diameter, 4 inches long.

15. One 6 oz can Envelope Compromise Spray, for detection of letter bombs.

16. One 120-foot nylon GI Critical Application rope.

17. One Ruger P-85 semiautomatic 9mm double-action pistol, with Sai case.

18. Two chrome octagon samurai chains, each 21.5 inches long.

19. One solid leather core hand-painted Cattle Baron Leather Co. bullwhip, 12 feet.

20. One sterling silver Revenge ring, skull motif.

21. One Bruggeman & Brand T-3F nylon triple canopy low altitude troop parachute, 22x13x10-inch pack, 330-lb capacity.

22. One European stilleto, stainless stell blade, 4 7/8 inches closed.

23. Aerospatiale AACP short-range anti-tank rocket, fully guidable, 4-second quiet time, low muzzle velocity, particularly effective in urban combat conditions, with Kevlar firing tube.

busted

funny though Brah

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare you accuse me of plagiarism! This is just a very strange coincidence that we have the same exact deadly weaponry.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ammo and anything that can explode or burn, forget about it. Not only do you have 9/11 problems, but they are concerned about something going off in baggage hold and brining down the plane.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it's factory ammo in factory packaging (IE no handloads) you can check ammo. Each airline has it's own limit, but it's usually around 10 pounds max.