Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2003, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Fine print

Hi,
We are very thin on getting Limit HE games going. But if 2-3 people sit down, tables fill up very quickly. By bringing in poeple like you guys who are not afraid to start a new table, the weaker/wilder/poorer players will sit down. This group of players (at least at 24hPOKER) is very hesitant to get a table going but will join a small group regardless of who plays.

I do not want only 2+2:ers at 24hPOKER but you guys do have a quality I seek. You are willing to put in many hours of play, many of you are willing to play more than one table and many of you are willing to do so at the same time as you pay me $100 per month.

The not-so-professional players or leisure players are not too concerned about winning or loosing (again at least not at 24hPOKER). They are happy to pay both me and you for this. But they are not willing to start the tables themselves.

About the deposit bonus, we have had them, will have more and will include both new and old customers. The 2+2:ers opting for the $100/month flat rate are not eligible though. Please read the conditions again.

About deposit bonuses, you do not want to have them to often or too regularly since the effect of this could be undesireable. People will not deposit - and thus not play - unless their is a depsoit bonus if they can foresee when the next promotion will occur. We would actually educate people in being bonus whores which of course is not desirable.

About peak hours, we start at about 11AM-1PM EST. However, you will probably not find many limit HE games initially. It is easy to start new games and a lot of people are willing to play 2 tables at once as well and noone will be mad if you go to another table asking if someone is interested in joinging you at, say, HE fixed 2/4.

Best regards
Old 04-24-2003, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Monthly Flat Rate

I am already adding some fine print.

I will include April as though it belongs to May.

Also, I will have to charge financial fees, both on deposits and on withdrawals.

This is 3.5% on credit cards, 4% on Neteller deposits and 2% on Neteller withdrawals.

All other options will be charged with $10 each time.

I am sorry about having to do this and I hope no more restrictions need to be applied.

However, should the rake not exceed the $100 flat fee, normal conditions of course apply.

Best regards
Old 04-24-2003, 06:45 AM

While I of course would prefer everything to be fee free, I can see Stefan's point of view here. If someone even deposits $2,000 plays, pays $100 in rake, then cashes out, 24h gains nothing.

The fees do need to be made known up front (giving people who enter 2+2 as referred by a pop-up maybe.) Other than that though, I think this is fair. Of course, maybe I'm just biased towards the site saving me over $1k/month.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Yet another damn rule

Only new players and existing players already tagged to 2+2 are eligible.

We have other partner programs and I simply just cannot remove players from them.

I sure hope this is it with the rule-stuff.

Best regards
Old 04-24-2003, 11:36 AM

"I played 18,000+ hands in March with a total rake of $41,584.00."

You didn't win every single one of those hands did you?
Old 04-24-2003, 12:01 PM

You didn't win every single one of those hands did you?

Wouldn't that be nice. No, those are just the stats from PokerTracker. That is the total rake taken from all the hands in which I was at the table.
Old 04-24-2003, 01:49 PM

Default Important Clarification

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
8. We calculate rake as total rake evenly split on each player having been dealt cards in a raked hand regardless of who wins the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

All players are dealt cards in hold'em - so all players split all rake? Not just those that see the flop? I hope so!! That would make tight so right (as if it wasn't already)

Bubs
Old 04-24-2003, 02:41 PM

Default Props for Dux

For any of you who actually take 24hr up on this deal, and save lots of dough, don't forget to give Mr. Deluxe his due credit - Imagine if this catches on and spreads to other sites!

- Very Innovative Dux.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Important Clarification

All players split the rake. You are correct. Players sitting out, of course, do not.

Best regards