Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2003, 12:09 AM

Default Re: 2+2 behaving badly

Johnny,

Thank you for your gracious apology, which I gladly accept. I meant what I said about wanting to be told immediately if I get out of line. I really do want everyone to have a good time.

Next time you see me, say hello so we can get to know each other more favorably.

Regards,

Al
Old 08-24-2003, 01:23 AM

I have had some very bad experiences with 2+2 writers. I went to a B&M the other night and brought my cat along. The cat was due to go to the vet that day to get its left-rear leg amputated and its cattarracts removed, but due to some sudden emergency, the vet was closed that day. I didn't think it would be any trouble, so I just brought Mittens along with me.

So there I was, first hand at the table, and I drew to an inside straight against this 2+2 writer with my T8o. Not-so-fortunately for poor mittens, I hit my hand on the river. After I collected the pot, the anonymous 2+2 writer got into position for the punt. I almost fainted when I saw poor mittens fly 20 feet across the room and land on a craps table. It may take years of psychiatric help to rid Mittens of the trauma that 2+2 has caused her. I am currently working out an agreement with Jonny Cochran to bring justice to the evil coorperation otherwise known as 2+2.

In case it isn't blatantly obvious enough, this post is not to be taken seriously. 2+2 rocks. Their books are insane (that means good!), and from what I have seen, their writers are very helpful and polite.
Old 09-01-2003, 05:42 AM

Ahoy goofball poker nerds! Me, Jap-Jap, have many beers and want to meet asian poker women(or dealers). Please respond. I'm a new poker celeb on 2+2 everybody! Sklansky and Mason want me to party with them and I look down on all you geeks. I'm the king of the night time world!
Old 09-01-2003, 06:01 PM

Pretty ironic that you would refer to the term "goofs" and the accusation that Alan was supposedly being rude to them in the same sentence. LOL.

I have met Alan. While I suppose that even Mother Theresa may get out of line at times, I can't imagine how anyone can consider Alan to be generally obnoxious. IMO, he is anything but that.