Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Halloween Costume Ideas?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DO that to my little girl and you will have your Halloween costumes for the rest of your life sorted as you will be carrying your head under your arm, your mace will be no match for my axe.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're taking her out for halloween but don't want her to get scared? Wtf? You brits are kinda unclear on the whole halloween concept aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore it Jake. It's a British thing. We fight with axes and maces all the time, doesn't hurt much. Just a flesh wound, usually.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:40 AM

1) Blow up a bunch of purple balloons and tape them to your body. Act very, very angry. You are the Grapes of Wrath.

2) Dress all in white, with a white swim cap on, white goggles and sew a white tail onto your white pants. Write on your white shirt, "Fallopian Swim Team."
Old 10-18-2005, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DO that to my little girl and you will have your Halloween costumes for the rest of your life sorted as you will be carrying your head under your arm, your mace will be no match for my axe.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're taking her out for halloween but don't want her to get scared? Wtf? You brits are kinda unclear on the whole halloween concept aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect she wont be going out and if she does it will be round the neighbours house most of whom are middle aged so hopefully wont be hiding round the corner with a mask on. As I said Halloween has only become a big thing in recent years becoming more americanised, same as christmas the last few years everyone is starting to do decorate outside of houses like you seem to do in the states very few people did it even 3-4 years ago.

We never did trick or treat we asked can you help the halloween, you either got some money or told to bugger off, at which you did not come back and push dogshit or similar though the letterbox as the trick.

I wouldnt expect a simple scratch to affect his fighting skills, you have seen Holy Grail I assume?
Old 10-18-2005, 11:59 AM

Make yourself look like a newly wrapped christmas gift. On the "to/from" label have it say:

To: Women

You are god's gift to women.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt expect a simple scratch to affect his fighting skills, you have seen Holy Grail I assume?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea yea. i get the reference.

In St. Louis, they have a really screwy local custom where the kids come around to your door and tell jokes for their candy. So you've got these 4 year olds trying to all tell a joke at once, and kids piled up behind them. Our first halloween when we moved there we didn't know the custom and were like wtf is going on? why are all these kids telling us bad jokes?
Old 10-18-2005, 12:19 PM

On a related note, the wife dragged me to the local Target this weekend and they had a very pimp "Michael Knight" costume, which included leather jacket, curly brown wig, and wristwatch to communicate with KITT.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a related note, the wife dragged me to the local Target this weekend and they had a very pimp "Michael Knight" costume, which included leather jacket, curly brown wig, and wristwatch to communicate with KITT.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did she make you buy it so she could ride the Hoff? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 12:36 PM

Me and my buddy are going as the Drugies from clockwork orange.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and my buddy are going as the Drugies from clockwork orange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, a night of the old ultra-violence eh?

BTW, it's droogies.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:13 PM

the funniest costume I have seen was my brother. Last year he bought a child size spiderman costume. He squeezed his 5'9, 170 pound body into the little thing. It was really stretched and ripped and he looked retarded. So awesome.