Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: finding potentially good tables (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Using GT+ I just load the stats for one of the players at the table instead of myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. I use PA HUD, but I will have look at GT+.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you play that PA doesn't load the stats without sitting? I know it works at Party and x-skins
Old 11-04-2005, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Using GT+ I just load the stats for one of the players at the table instead of myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you play that PA doesn't load the stats without sitting? I know it works at Party and x-skins

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars. If anyone knows to load stas w/out sitting please post a link.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man TWP, why are you still using GT+. Get PA HUD, it's free as well and way better. It will automatically populate the info if any people are already in your DB. Lots of other goodies not available in GT+.

One awesome feature that I am pretty sure GT+ doesn't have is that for each table you are at you can put your stat's on that table and can set it so the data is for that table only. This is great cause the cards might be making you crazy LAG at one table and a nit at the other.

As for the original ?, I do pretty much what TWP does. I also pretty much just find any 3-5 handed table that looks good and just sit. If after being there for probably 15 min and it doesn't look good I leave. I used to not do this and just stick around, but after playing Omaha for a long time where the player pool is much smaller I really got a lesson in how important table/seat selection is.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:35 PM

PA HUD now costs $25. It is still well worth the price. Josh does a great job with providing support and deserves a little something in his pocket for the trouble.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars. If anyone knows to load stas w/out sitting please post a link.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a trade-off.

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tuto...?page=cfgstars
Old 11-04-2005, 12:44 PM

Thanks. Looks like I have a project for this weekend.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PA HUD now costs $25. It is still well worth the price. Josh does a great job with providing support and deserves a little something in his pocket for the trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I haven't updated in a while (still on .31) so I must not have noticed. I guess I'll have to pay when if I upgrade.

Regardless, yes it is well worth the 25 bucks. I was going to donate to him regardless so I will just make the purchase when I get off my ass and get the latest version.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:00 PM

I tried PA HUD and didn't like it. Maybe I'm just a creature of habit, but GT+ works fine for me. And I play at UB sometimes where the HH grabber incorporated into GT+ is a life saver. And GT+ does allow you to only display your stats from that table so you can see what your image is on each table. It was a new feature in a somewhat recent release (a few months ago).
Old 11-04-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, PA HUD supports this better than GT+. Maybe you have an old version; the version I have displays both the table averages and player-specific stats as soon as it (automatically) sees the table appear.

What I do is fire up 10 tables and then leave for an hour or so. Once I come back, all the stats are populated and ready for use.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried PA HUD and didn't like it. Maybe I'm just a creature of habit, but GT+ works fine for me. And I play at UB sometimes where the HH grabber incorporated into GT+ is a life saver. And GT+ does allow you to only display your stats from that table so you can see what your image is on each table. It was a new feature in a somewhat recent release (a few months ago).

[/ QUOTE ]

I do use GT+ on UB only for that reason. Wasn't aware of the changes to GT+ that is very nice.

Whatever works for you of course. I've grown accustomed to PA HUD now so it is my new habit.