Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 12:32 AM

Default hey HDPM....

i'll stake your wife in the tourney, you just sit behind her!...)
Old 02-01-2002, 12:56 AM

Default Re: A.S. Strikes Again

At least he didn't call you an animal.
Old 02-01-2002, 01:20 AM

Default Re:She Says She AcceptsN/T *NM*

Old 02-01-2002, 04:13 AM

Default Re: no, he misspelled canker instead *NM*

Old 02-01-2002, 09:30 AM

Default check\'sinthemailigetthejacketthistime;o)

good luck!

Old 02-01-2002, 01:09 PM

Default Re: Hey Andy

Never really thought about it, but when I was a regular player between marriages, that is, playing every day and hanging out at the club when I wasn't playing, I got hit up for loans all the time. One of the nice things about being an occasional player is no one hits you up for loans. Also, on those rare occasions when I do get up to 4 racks or so, I color up so that all the chips aren't conspicuous.

Isn't it funny how everyone has a thousand things to say to you on those days you're running great, and nothing when you can't buy a pot? My last session before the big win, I lost a rack and a half, winning exactly 3 pots in 5 hours: one from the small blind with pocket 8s; one from the big blind when I got a free play with 8-4; and once with A-K from the button.
Old 02-01-2002, 01:14 PM

Default You\'re right

Not knowing how to spell canker, I looked it up and found chancre in the dictionary and assumed it was what I wanted. Now that I look again, I see chancre is "the initial lesion of syphilis, commonly a more or less distinct ulcer or sore with a hard base." Not the word I meant, but it will do too.
Old 02-01-2002, 03:04 PM

Default Re: A.S. Strikes Again

Andy,

I just found and bookmarked this forum yesterday. Great story. I also enjoyed the one about lady "I" on this forum (I think it was here). I've never gotten to play with both at once but wonder what it would be like.

They can help your sex life. To control the urge to "finish" too fast during intercourse, momentarily think about "A" and "I" in bed together as your excitment builds. Don't overdue it or you face "deflation" without completion.

Regards,

Rick
Old 02-01-2002, 05:29 PM

Default Re: check\'sinthemailigetthejacketthistime;o)

and
Old 02-02-2002, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Chancre

I went to college with a guy who LOVED that word; he would always describe people he didnt like as chancres. Is matt flynn your real name?

Pat