Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2004, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Bonus Clearing strategy

[ QUOTE ]
The absolute minimum bankroll for 1/2 NL should be about $1000.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are very good, particularly with a shortstack, you can survive with much less. It's very hard to lose your buy-in 12 times if you are buying in at $80 a pop.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:50 AM

Apart from the fact I can't access the Fulltilt site (emailed support to see whats going wrong), the games/players sends a big red flag up. How long will it take to complete the raked hands with so few live games, 1000 players maybe but not that many cash game players. Anyone wondered why they are offering 100%? Sounds like an urgent need for cash to me. Hope its on the level.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:39 AM

Great 300+ hours to clear the bonus then in NL. That's why I'm not bothering yet, I can't find games on Absolute to clear the bonus there, and they have twice the players as full tilt. Hopefully it will pickup by month end, I'm waiting to deposit for now.

Full Tilt may have invented the greatest bonus ever, that was never paid !
Old 09-07-2004, 05:12 AM

Cashed out at 6:00pm last night and the money was in neteller this morning.

I wish them well but wont be back unless they can get the players.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Great 300+ hours to clear the bonus then in NL. That's why I'm not bothering yet, I can't find games on Absolute to clear the bonus there, and they have twice the players as full tilt. Hopefully it will pickup by month end, I'm waiting to deposit for now.

Full Tilt may have invented the greatest bonus ever, that was never paid !

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't know if they created the greatest bonus ever - but they have definately created the hardest bonus to clear that has ever been invented by mankind.

Right now with so many other sites out there it just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:52 AM

I cleared 120 dollars a couple of days ago. You need 2000 points to clear 120 dollars. It's not as difficult as you may think to get 2000 points. You don't have to see the flop to get the points, you only need to be dealt the hand to get the points. If you play .5/1 or 1/2 NL you can rack in points pretty quickly. Also Full Tilt's cashout is amazingly fast. Cashout shows up on Netteller in only a few hours. Full Tilt Software is amazing too. The only downside of FullTilt is not enough players. I hope they get big one of these days.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't find games on Absolute to clear the bonus there, and they have twice the players as full tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what limits you are looking to play at on Absolute, but I have been clearing the bonuses there in the 1-2 games. The games are not always good, but if you check frequently, you will find good games there. I have found the games to be best in the evenings Eastern Standard Time.

Bubbagump
Old 09-07-2004, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to see the flop to get the points, you only need to be dealt the hand to get the points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this really true?
Old 09-07-2004, 12:10 PM

I haven't read all the posts...so forgive me if this is a repeat.

Play 2/4 or 3/6 on a table with a pro. I noticed that the tables with the pros seemed a bit looser and more aggressive. Some people even pumped the pots with crap trying to "outplay" the pros. Play tight, and you'll be fine at these tables.

Despite logging a bunch of time, I didn't get many bonus points because I was at a tight and aggressive 3/6 table(approximately 80% raised preflop, no flop or 2 to the flop about 50% of the time). I know....here come the "CHANGE TABLES" arguments. Sorry...there were no other tables, and I had money burning a hole in my pocket!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to see the flop to get the points, you only need to be dealt the hand to get the points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this really true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that is true. From what I've been told this is the norm for most poker sites.