Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2005, 05:29 AM

Default Re: The Offical \"Tara Reid is losing more of her hotness every day\" thread

shes always had weird-lookin tits
Old 09-22-2005, 06:07 AM

Default Re: The Offical \"Tara Reid is losing more of her hotness every day\" thread

[ QUOTE ]

gawd, she did have such promise years ago as the sweet girl in American Pie

[/ QUOTE ]

Seven years ago. That movie was filmed seven years ago. She probably hadn't turned 23 yet.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:10 AM

Default Re: The Offical \"Tara Reid is losing more of her hotness every day\" th

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dig Leah's voice. There is nothing that could make her not hot. Shes awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about her voice. She's a pompous, stuck up bitch. Flat out. She's disgusting to listen to.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm. Where did you hear this? She was on Howard Stern and came across as pretty cool. No where near worth your rant anyway.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: The Offical \"Tara Reid is losing more of her hotness every day\" th

[ QUOTE ]
It's not that bad, I'd still do her. Shes famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is Joan Rivers.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:04 AM

Two summers ago, Tara was dating some guy who lived in Columbus. They came into the restaurant I worked at (which during the summer is the place to see and be seen due to the great outdoor dining area they have) and I waited on them. They didn't eat much, but the girl is a booze hound. She took down 5 double orange stoli on the rocks in the period of an hour and a half. After I got off work, I did my usual post work routine and went over to Smith & Wollenskys as the bar tenders there knew that we tipped really well, so we pretty much drank for free. Long story short, Tara was there blacked out, sucking down orange stoli on the rocks. When you party as hard as she does, it will catch up to you when you reach your 30's. That picture is proof.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When you party as hard as she does, it will catch up to you when you reach your 30's. That picture is proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. can anyone say rode hard and put up wet? tara should be made into like a public service announcement peice for young twenty somethings who are under the delusion that it is FABULOUS to continue boozing it up and whoing around five nights a week well into your thirties.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:45 AM

Too bad. She was mint as Bunny Lebowski.

Of course, we are talking about a girl who drinks so much she named her dog "Stoli."
Old 09-22-2005, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad. She was mint as Bunny Lebowski.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah. If I'd've been there, I'd've got a grand by hook or by crook, I can tell ya.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taradise Lost

[/ QUOTE ]

Tarafying
Tarable
Taranasaurus Rex

Any of these would be a more appropriate name for the show. It's really aggravating they take Brooke Burke and Wild On from us and replace with this. I think Shana Hiatt is available for work, start a new show with her.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:27 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dig Leah's voice. There is nothing that could make her not hot. Shes awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about her voice. She's a pompous, stuck up bitch. Flat out. She's disgusting to listen to.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm. Where did you hear this? She was on Howard Stern and came across as pretty cool. No where near worth your rant anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was also on Mark and Brian(LA morning show). Along with 2 local shows here in Seattle. She also didn't sound that great on Stern. You must've heard a different show than I did. The one that sticks in my mind on Stern was a few years ago. Well worthy of my rant. Hell, even Stern almost kicked her out of his studio.

b